Chapter 5

Ashayla POV
"Brendon?" I shake him trying to wake him up. "Brendon! Dad please wake up!" I Scream with tears running down my face. Why won't he wakes up? What's wrong with him? I run out to the main room where everyone was and find Pete, since he was the only one I kinda knew.
"Pete co-come help Br-brendon he won't wake up." I say out of breathe from running and crying.
"Woah Ashayla calm down what do you mean he won't wake up?" After Brendon sang to me he saw Ryan." I start before he cuts me off.
"Wait Ryan Ross?" He says concerned
"Yes Pete! What other Ryan is there?" Just as I say this Ryan walks up.
"Hey are you Ashayla?" Ryan asks me
" Back off Ross this is not the time." Pete interferes
"Fuck off Pete I wasn't talking to you." Ryan says.
"No Ryan you fuck off! My dad is passed out because of you he had a severe anxiety attack and couldn't breathe and passed out! So no you need to leave right now before I get Zack to throw you out." I Scream causing everyone to turn their attention to me. I run off dragging Pete to Brendon.
" What do we do?" I ask Pete trying not to worry.
" I'm calling an ambulance." He says dialing 911

At the hospital
(Pete's pov)

God I hope Brendon wakes up soon. Ashayla has been crying non-stop since we left the party. We are sitting in the waiting room.
"Ash are you alright?" I know she isn't but I need to check.
"No not really." She sniffles " I just need him to be alright, you know?" She says not looking up.
"I understand ash but you need to take care of yourself. Brendon would want you to sleep. He's going to be fine." I say trying to reassure her.
" Yeah I'm just worried about him. I mean I just got him I can't loose him." She says say
"Family of Brendon Urie?" A nurse asks as she walks up to us.
"Is he alright? Can I see my dad?" Ash asks as she jumps from her seat.
"You can see him now, room 365." The nurse explains his situation as we walk to him.

Ashayla POV
We finally get to the hospital and I have not stopped crying, since we left the venue. God he needs to be alright. Pete asks if I'm alright and I feel like I can tell him the truth that I'm not alright. Just as the nurse walks over I was about to go ask about him.
"Family of Brendon Urie?" She asks
"Is he alright? Can I go see my dad?" I jump up
"You can see him now, room 365." She explains his condition to us. From what I understand Brendon is in a coma and might not wake up.
"How is he in a coma, he just had a panic attack?" I ask confused
"His brain was without oxygen for too long and that induced the coma." The nurse explains.
"So what your saying is if we would've called sooner he would have a better chance?" I ask choking on my tears.
"Yes." She simply states.
"Can he hear us?" I ask
"We are not sure but it wouldn't hurt to try." She states
I collapse on the ground and cry. How could this be happening? Why everything was going so well and he had to mess it up.
"Ryan." I whisper
"What?"Pete asks
"Ryan he did this. If he didn't come Brendon wouldn't have had an anxiety attack." I Spit out, my words like venom.
I walk over to Brendon and hold his hand tight.
"Brendon please wake up. Please daddy I need you. I can't do this with out you." I start to cry even more. "Pete can you give me a moment?" He nods and walks out.
"Brendon you can't do this to me. I don't know if you can hear me or not but please, don't leave. I just got to know you, you can't leave me here. Do you remember how when I first met you I started crying on the couch? Do you know what you did? You sang hallelujah to me, you were there for me when I needed you so I'm going to do it for you." I dont know what to do anymore. What will I do with out him? I start to sing I won't give up by Jason mraz.

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?
Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up
And when you're needing your space
To do some navigating
I'll be here patiently waiting
To see what you find
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up
I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake
And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up, I'm still looking up.
Well, I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)
God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)
We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)
God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up

I cry until my eyes can't hold themselves open any longer. Before I know it I'm asleep holding Brendon's hand.