Chapter 28

A/N Important

So it's been awhile. Sorry for that short little hiatus. Okay so I have some news. First off I do have a new story in the works and I'll give some more information on that later but more importantly this book is coming to an end soon. I don't know if there will be a sequel, heck I don't even really know how this book will end yet. What I do know is I am extremely thankful for all of you who read this. So thank you so much. I'll give you more news on both of these topic in the short future.

Ashayla's pov

It's been a few days since we got back from New Orleans. Dad took me to the doctors and they concluded that it was just a small bug. The next few weeks are going to be so fun, Tyler and Josh are getting married this weekend, panic! Is going back on tour soon, then I'm joining MCR for a month on their tour. Dad and Ryan have been taking me to the studio almost everyday this week since we've been back. Today I have to go dress shopping with Josh since they asked me to be apart of their wedding. 

Josh: Hey Ash are you ready? Tyler and are are coming to pick you up.

Ash: Yeah. text me when you get here.

Josh: I will. Thanks for doing this it means a lot to the both of us.

Ash: Your welcome! I love you both and I am honored that you chose me to do this.

Josh: Okay well we are pulling up to your driveway. Come on out, and tell Ryan and Brendon we said hi.

Ash: Okay I will see you in a few.

I close my phone and run downstairs. I say bye to Ryan and Dad and pass along Joshs' message. I hug them both goodbye and head out to see Josh and Tyler in their black Jeep Wrangler. I hop in the backseat and strap my seat belt.

"Hey guys hows engagement going?" I ask

"Its going great! Only a few more days till we are married!" Tyler says excitedly as he pulls away from the house.

" I'm happy for you guys. I've shipped you from the beginning." I say opening my phone to look at twitter.

"Thanks Ashayla. How are you and Pete?" Josh asks me.

I smile at the mention of him. " We are great actually. I'm so happy I have him. He really has helped me more than he can ever imagine." 

"I bet. Now we have to get you a dress. The colors for our wedding are gold and black so we was thinking you could get a black dress maybe with gold heels." Josh says looking back at me. 

"Okay it don't matter to me. It's your wedding." I say looking through twitter.

"Okay, well we should be there within half an hour if traffic isn't too bad. So get comfortable." Tyler says focusing on the road.

I simply nod my response. I look through my twitter feed when I see a picture of me sleeping on Pete's profile. It's from the dressing room when I was sick, I'm laying on his lap curled up in a ball. I didn't even notice he posted this.

His caption is: @petewentz: I love this girl so much. I hope you get better baby! 

I can't believe he did that, it's so sweet! I honestly don't know what I did to deserve a person like him. He cares for me like no one else, and he is just down right adorable, when he laughs his eyes does this little scrunchy thing. When he blushes it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen.  Pete is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know I'm young to know what true love is but I truly think Pete is my forever person.

"Okay Ash we are here." Tyler says tapping my leg

"Oh! Wow I was really out of it." I chuckle lightly, unbuckling my seat belt.