Chapter 20

Ashayla POV

I'm so glad that dad told me about Ryan. The plan will go into effect now. After a few shows I'll try to get Ryan out to one of the shows then get Ryden back together.

Ryan
Ashayla

Hey Ryan I have a proposal.
And what would the be?
How would you like to sing with Brendon again?
I'd love to. But he would never sing with me again.
I just so happen to know that he misses you and wants to start singing Northern downpour with me soon.
He actually misses me?
Yes Ryan!
So how would I sing with him?
I was thinking that when we play in a show you can come to, you come on stage and sing instead of me.
I can come to any of the shows. You just have to pick one.
Do you want to do next week's? We are going to be in North Carolina. So that should give you time to get here.
Sure Ash. I've gotta go! See you next week!

I can't wait for the Carolina show! Dad is going to be so excited for this! I smile brightly as I scroll through my social medias. After about fifteen minutes I decide to get ready since I have to join dad at an interview. This is my first interview ever. I throw on a pair of burgundy skinny jeans, a black MCR shirt, and black converse then straighten my hair. I finish a mere seconds before dad comes into the room holding Starbucks in his hands. Thank God too, I was starving and still really tired. I'm glad dad knows how I take my coffee. We sit down at the kitchen island and eat our breakfast, making small talk about how the interview is going to go.

"So are you nervous for your first interview?" He asked me

"I mean yeah kinda. I'm just curious on what they would ask me." I state

"Don't worry about that. All they are going to do is ask you how it is living with me."

"Ok. What time do we have to be there?"

"Um 10am so we've got to get going." He says checking his phone.

I nod and throw my trash away, Dad follows suit. After dad fixes his hair a little we head down to meet Zack in the lobby. Once we get there Zack engulfs me in a hug. This is how everyone has greeted me since Jayden and I broke up. I just wish people didn't pity me, I'm fine.

|Time skip |

Zack finally drops us off at the studio. Dad and I enter the studio to be greeted by the person who is going to interview us. She says her name was something like Kathleen but I wasn't really listening, I'm way too nervous for this.

"So we are going to start the interview in five minutes. Do you have any questions Ashayla?" The interviewer asks.

"No I think I've got everything down."

"Great now let's get started!" She says.

The camera man counts us all in, and when he gets to two he points to us.

"Hello everyone and welcome to alternative press! I'm Kathleen and I'm joined by Panic! At the disco front man Brendon Urie and his daughter Ashayla Urie. Welcome, how are you today?"

"I'm doing swell!" Brendon says

"I'm swell as well." I say mocking him.