Chapter 24

Brendon pov
|Time skip to Christmas eve|
( None of the other bands have kids. Plus I should've said this earlier. Everyone's younger but they still have their albums. I'll clear everything up at the end.)

"Ashayla wake-up it's Christmas Eve! We have a lot to still do!" I yell from downstairs.

We are taking our holiday break from your then when we start back up we will go to other countries. I haven't told Ash yet but I've been asked to perform in New Orleans for new years. Obviously I took the gig because it's something fun to do.

"Dad! It's six am what the hell am I doing up?" Ash says stumbling down the stairs.

"Ash we've got a lot to do today. Go get ready and if you hurry we will go get Starbucks." I tell her

"Really! Omg I'll get ready. I'll be down and ready before you could sing the chorus of Sinatra." She says running up the stairs taking them two at a time.

I laugh at her sudden burst of energy. I jog up stairs and change into some more presentable clothing. After five minutes of getting ready we both run down to the car.

We make our way downtown, (walking fast faces pass and im homebownand get our coffee. We sing and laugh the whole way there. I turn the radio down just enough to have a conversation with her.

"So Ash do you remember that night after a show a few weeks ago? When you was talking about what you wanted to do after school?" I ask her.

"Yeah I do. Why?" She asks

"Well I was wondering what record company you was thinking about trying to get with?" I ask

"Well I was thinking either fueled by ramen or Pete's label." She says unsure.

"Well I'll support you with either one you decide. Now let's talk about tonight's party. We are going to have to split up to get everything in time." I tell her.

"Okay what do I need to get I'll make a list on my phone." She says pulling her phone out.

"I need you to get tons of chips, plastic cups, other snacks, and plates. I need you to get these in bulk though. We are having everyone over tonight." I say pulling into Starbucks drive thru.

"Okay. Who all is coming anyways?"

"Um MCR, Fall out Boy, Twenty øne piløts, all time low, Ryan, Spencer, Green day, Paramore, the rest of the band, Halsey, sleeping with sirens, bring me the horizon. But only MCR, Fall out Boy, Twenty one pilots, Ryan, and the rest of Panic! Are staying." I say paying the barista.

"Wow. That's a lot of people." She says taking her coffee.

"Yeah I do this every year. Normally they come back for new years but we can't this year."

"Really why?"

"Oh yeah I never told you. Panic! Is performing in New Orleans for new years." I say excitedly

"What! Omg! That's so cool! I've never been there!" She yells

"Yeah. We have to leave Thursday, so we will have time to look around everywhere. But now let's focus on Christmas." I say parking the car outside of Sam's club.

"Okay. I'll meet you up near the registers." She tells me as we enter the store.

"Okay. Text me if you run into any trouble."

I watch as she walks off heading to the first item on her list. I take my cart and head towards the alcohol. I know I shouldn't get too drunk tonight, but it is a party so I'm going to have fun. Anyways it's just going to be alcohol no drugs.