Chapter 3

Ashayla POV
I wake up in an unfamiliar room. Then I realize that I was adopted yesterday. I walk out and hear someone singing. They sound really good. Then realize who I was adopted by beebo. "We don't feel like outsiders at all. We are the new Americana!" He starts to sing, so I join in cause I love Halsey. He just looks at me and stops singing.
"You've got some pipes on you girl!" He said with a shocked look on his face.
"Um thanks, that means a lot coming from you." I said looking down to hide my cheeks from blushing.
" Do you want some breakfast?" He asked
"Um sure."I said
" You wanna go to ihop?" Brendon asks
"Sure why not." I say. We walk out to the car and head off to ihop. I plug my phone into the Aux cord. I. Decided to play Twenty one pilots, the suddenly truce came on. Truce has a special meaning to me, it's helped me g trough a lot of things. So automatically I started singing it.
Now, the night, is coming to an end,
Ooooh
The sun, will rise, and we will try again.
Ooooh
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
You will die, but now your life, is free,
Take,
Pride,
In what is sure,
To,
Die.
I, will fear, the night again,
Ooooh
I hope, I'm not, my only friend.
Ooooh
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
You will die, but now your life, is free,
Take,
Pride,
In what is sure,
To,
Die.
" Do you like Tøp?" Brendon asked me
" umm yeah they kinda helped me through a very rough patch and that song really means a lot to me." I say while staring down at my thumbs. Brendon grabs his phone and presses a few buttons then before I know it the twenty one pilots was on the phone.
Brendon- hey Tyler
Tyler-Hey Brendon what's up
Josh- Babe who you talking too?
Tyler- Brendon, say hi josh
Josh-hi josh.
Brendon- guys stop I have someone with me. Say hi to my new daughter Ashayla.
Tyler and josh- oh my gosh Brendon was this your big Twitter surprise!
I can't help but laugh at them.
Brendon- you guys wanna meet up at ihop?
Tyler- sure. Josh get ready we are meeting Brendon at ihop!
Brendon- okay bye I'll see you there.
"Brendon am I thinking correctly am I going to eat breakfast with the one and only twenty one pilots?" I say almost screaming
"Yep I'm pretty great ain't I?" He says smirking slightly
"I love you Brendon." I say smiling at him
"I love you too Ashayla." He says smiling back at me. Before I know it we are at ihop. I jump out of the car and run into ihop.
"Brendon hurry! Joshler is in there!" I Scream at him from the entrance.
"Ash calm down Ty and josh aren't going anywhere." He says laughing slightly.
" But their my idols." I say
"What about me?" He says with his big brown eyes growing larger.
"Brendon your my dad and i still love you but they are Twenty Øne piløts!" I say laughing at him
"Let's go eat then." He says laughing. I walk in and see Josh and tyler sitting really close to each other. I start hard core fangirling. I stand there like an idiot with my mouth hanging wide open, until I am awaken from my trance by Brendon.
"You alright?" He says looking down at me.
"Of course not my idols are sitting right over there!"I say pointing towards them. When tyler suddenly looks up from his phone.
"Hey Brendon get your butt over here!You too little URIE!"he almost screams across the restaurant. I can feel my cheeks  getting red with embarrassment. We make our way over to the boys and sit down. We order and begin to eat our breakfast when Tyler decided to break the silence.
" So Ashayla I heard your a big fan of us. How would you like to hang out with us for the day?" Tyler asks while taking a sip of his water
"Brendon, can I?" Looking at him expectantly
"Yeah I'm fine with it as long as you are home by 5 I have a surprise for you." He says while finishing the text message he was texting. I squealed a little and hugged him. As we all finish our meals Tyler, Josh, and I all walk out to their car. They are so cute together, I think as I look at them interlocking their hands.
"So where do you want to go?" Josh looks back to me.
"I don't really know I'm just excited to be in your presence" I say