Chapter 27

Ashayla POV
( Time skipped to performance day.)

The past two days have been amazing! Pete and I have been walking around through the French quarter trying all of the food. It is truly amazing, I'm so happy Dad got him to come with us. We've been together every day and I wouldn't wish for anything else.

Today is probably going to be our last day here so we are going to make the most of it before Panic! Has to perform. Plus it's New year's Eve! I was told by everyone to look really good today so I get my black glittery dress and black glitter heels. The guys let me get ready last since I was going to probably take the longest.

Currently though I'm curling my blue hair into loose curls. After I finish I'll do my makeup. I take another solid ten minutes on my hair then start. I do my base makeup of foundation, concealer and all that jazz. Then I start my eyes and lips. I finish rather quickly. Once I think I look decent enough I slip my heels on and walk out to the main bedroom.

"Yeah so we are going to be backstage all night." Dad tells Pete and Ryan.
"Okay so I was think-" Pete stops when he see's me walk out.
"Holy shit! Ash you look amazing!" Dad says
"Um thanks." I say blushing.
"Woah. You are absolutely gorgeous." Pete says walking up next to me.
"Thanks babe. You look really good too." I say straightening his tie out.
"Let's take a group picture." Ryan suggests.

We all stand next to each other as Dad holds up his phone to take the photo, we all pose for a few pictures. I realize after the photos that Dad and Ryan are matching. It's so cute when this happens, they are both wearing gold blazers over their normal suit peices. As for Pete he is wearing a normal black suit with a black bowtie, we also match with our all black outfits.

"Okay everyone. It's time to head out. We have to be at the stage at least two hours before the show starts." Dad informs us.
" Okay. We still have some time to kill so you wanna get something to eat?" I ask everyone.
"Yeah, but we'll have to take everyone. Since I'm allowed to go anywhere without Zack." Dad says.
"Okay I'll tell them we are going out." I say walking across the hall to their room. I knock on their door and wait for them to answer.
"Hey ash what's up?" Zack asks as he opens the door.
"We was wondering if y'all would like to get some food before we had to be at the stage." I tell him
"Yeah sure. We'll be right out." He says leaving me in the hallway to tell the guys.

He soon comes back with Dan, Kenny, and Dallon in tow. We all walk back over to Dad, Ryan, Pete, and I's room to get them up so we can leave.

We all head down and start the short walk to the restaurant. We all thought it would be good to try some of the seafood down here. We make our way to a place called GW Fins.

We are seated almost emediantly. We each take our seats Ryan next to Dad, Dallon sits between Dad and I, Pete next to me, with Kenny and Dan, then Zack. The waitress comes to hand us our menu's. She leaves to give us a few minutes to look over them.

There's so many amazing things to choose from.  Dallon, Kenny and I end up getting the local drum, Pete gets the Atlantic skatewing, Dad and Ryan get the Scottish Salmon, and Dan and Zack get the blackened swordfish. We hand in our menu's and wait for the food.

"So how have you enjoyed this trip so far, Ash?" Zack asks.
"It's been amazing! This was my first time down here." I say
"Yeah. It's always fun to come down here every now and then." Zack says.
"Yeah, but I can't wait for the international tour." I say.
"Yeah. About that, Gee was wondering if you wanted to tour with them for a few weeks?" Dad says.
"Of course! I love them guys." I say.
"Okay I'll tell them you are going. It'll probably be towards the middle though." He says texting Gee.
"Okay."

Our food comes shortly after and we gladly dive in, it is suculant. The food practically melts in your mouth. Pete let me have a bite of his fish in return he get a bite of mine and it was amazing. His fish was delicious.