Chapter 7

The cancer video is up above I love it! Also two updates this week!
Ashayla POV
I wake up from movement on the bed. I look up and see Brendon's eyes flutter open.
"Brendon?"I whisper
"A-ash." He barely makes out
"Shh Bren don't speak." I say tearing up "I'm so happy you woke up. I don't know what I would've done if you wouldn't have woke up." I say burying my face in the crock of his neck.
"You can't get rid of me that easily."he says slightly chuckling. We lay like this for a little while until Pete walks in his cheeks tear stained and eyes bloodshot.
"Ash I brought you some-" he starts but suddenly stops when he sees Brendon singing softly to me. "Brendon! Your awake!" He exclaims running over to us.
"Yeah I guess I am. How long have I been out?" Brendon asks
"Um dad you've been out for almost two month."I say not looking up at him.
"What about tour we was supposed to start last month!" Brendon exclaims
"We will push your tour back to August so that way you have about two months to recover. The fans all understand."Pete says. I walk out and get a nurse. When I come back Zack and the rest of Panic! Is here. I haven't met Dallon, Kenny or Dan yet so this should be interesting.
"Um hi everyone." I say sheepishly
"Hey I'm Dallon." A tall figure comes over and hugs me. "I'm so sorry about all of this."
"I'm Ashayla, thank you Dallon." I smile slightly. Kenny and Dan follow Dal's lead. We all sit around Bren's room laughing and singing.
"Excuse me everyone." A nurse walks in. "But umm Brendon can leave tonight he just has to stay on bed rest." She smiles.
"Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say running to her. I hug her tightly and run over to Brendon and hug him.
"Your coming home!" I squeal.

Home
"Brendon your under bed rest for the next month so you can be ready for tour! Sit down!" I yell at  a running Brendon.
"Never!" He yells back
"Brendon Boyd Urie  don't make me call Zack here and carry you to your room." I say sternly
"No please don't call Zack he never lets me do anything fun! " Brendon stops in his tracks.
"Then March yourself up to bed right now." I say pointing upstairs. Brendon starts to walk up the stairs stopping to kiss me on the head. I follow him up to his room to make sure he really gets into bed. I pull out some pjs for him to change into, I decided on a pair of Panic! Pants and a Tøp shirt. He walks into the bathroom to change, but when he comes out I surprise him with the flash of my phone.
"You look like a total fangirl." I say laughing while showing him the picture.
"Don't you dare post that Smol child!" He yells at me. It takes me a second to reply but once I do his phone starts blowing up with notifications.
@ashaylaurie tagged you in a photo.
@ashaylaurie just posted.
@Brendonurie your pjs are adorable you little fanboy!-@ashaylaurie
Ashayla Urie just updated her status
"Your dead ash!" Brendon yells.
"No I'm not your on bed rest. Now lay down and I'll go make waffles." I say chuckling.
"Bring me a beer when you come back!"he yells from his room
"Your not allowed to drink alcohol!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs. I start to make the waffle mix and dig out the waffle maker. When I find it I realize he doesn't have a normal waffle maker they are shaped into Disney princesses.
"Really Brendon." I whisper to myself
"Brendon are you serious?" I yell up to him
"What mad I supposed to be serious about?" He yells
"Your waffle maker is Disney princesses!" I yell
"Everyone loves Disney !" I can tell he's laughing his ass off.
"Yeah but your a grown ass man." I say laughing
"Watch your language and just make the waffles so we can watch a movie I'm coming downstairs to the couch." Brendon replies
"Ugh okay." I say returning to the waffles. After I finish making all of the waffles I walk over to the couch and place down two plates full of Disney princesses. I look over to Brendon and he has a stupid smile on his face.
"What do you want to do?" I ask shoving a Cinderella in my mouth
"Let's watch Frozen I love that movie!" Brendon squeals like a 5 year old girl
"Okay that's fine with me as long as you don't sing." I say laughing
"Bitch please imma sing if I want to." He says in his valley girl voice. I can't help but to burst out laughing. With that we start to watch the movie and as soon as the first song comes on Brendon is belting out the lyrics. I can't resist the urge of recording this. I pull out my phone and start recording until he notices me.
"Um no girl." He says sticking his hand in the air. I turn the camera off and notice it's 1 am, and start to get tired. I let out a slight yawn.
"Go to bed your tired." Brendon says noticing my yawn
" I can't until I know your alright." I say yawning again
"Ashayla I'm fine go to bed." He says looking at me with big eyes
"Ugh fine but I'm staying here with you I almost lost you." I say laying my head on his lap.
"Goodnight sweetie I love you." Is the last thing I hear before sleep takes over.

Omg guys thank you so much I have over 100 reads. I know that not a big number but it's a big deal to me. So thank you! I didn't think I'd even get over 50. Anyways have a good week and stay alive! |-/