Chapter 22

Brendon's pov
(Warning heated make out session. Doesn't go farther than that. little bit of touching.)
It's been a week since Ash surprised me with Ryan and it's been one of the best weeks of my life. We still haven't officially confirmed our relationship but we've been planning on it for a while. Ryan performs with me every single show now. We sleep in the same bunk, and we are always with each other.

"Hey babe." I say greeting my drowsy boyfriend.
"Hey Brenny." He says sitting on my lap.
"What's wrong?" I ask him kissing his cheek
"I missed you." He says pouting.
"I was only gone a few minutes Ry." I say laughing at his tiredness.
"I know. " He says poking at my cheeks.
"I love you Ry." I say kissing his lips softly.
"I love you too Bren. Now what are we having for breakfast?" He asks like a child.
"Um I think all of us was getting ihop today." I tell him.
"PANCAKES!" He suddenly yells waking my sleeping daughter.
" What the fuck is going on?" A half awake Ash yells stumbling out to us.
"Watch your language." I say to her laughing .
"Fine but what's happening?" She says laying down beside Ryan and I.
"I just told Ry that we are going to ihop and he got excited." I tell her.
"Oh is Fall out boy and TøP coming?" She asks rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah."
"Yes!" She says perking up.
"Go get ready, we will be there in about an hour." I tell her.
"Ok." She says walking out.

As soon as she leaves the room I slide Ryan off of my lap and lay him down. I climb up to him and straddle his hips with my legs. Slowly, I kiss his lips teasing him. He groans as I pull my lips away making me smirk at his neediness. He's just so adorable. He leans up to kiss me again but I playfully push him back down. He groans at the defeat, then bucks his hips into mine causing me to moan slightly. I climb on top of him and rest my elbows on both sides of his head.

He looks at me with a devilish grin, almost to say I've got you. He throws his lips into mine and licks them asking for entrance. I decide to tease him and not allow him. He senses this and grabs my ass, causing me to moan allowing him to explore my mouth. I move my hand up and down his side making my way to his v-line. I grind down on him making him moan loudly. I palm him though his pajama bottoms and I can feel him getting hard. I move my lips down to his neck sucking softly.

We are forced to stop when the bus abruptly comes to a halt. We both groan loudly and sit up. I quickly peck his lips then get up to change, with Ryan following closely behind me.

"Ash go on out and meet with the other bands we will be there in a little." I tell her.

"Ok!" She yells running out to see them

I go to the back lounge where all of our suitcases are to pick out my outfit. I dig through my suitcase trying to find something to wear when I feel arms snake around my waist.

"I know what you was doing out there babe." Ryan whispers in my ear.
"What would that be?" I ask him dumbfounded, knowing exactly what he was talking about.
"You was trying to turn me on."he says sucking on my neck.
"Wa-was I?" I say moaning between words.
"Yes. And I'm going to give you hell now."he says moving his hands towards my crotch.
"Wh-what's that sup-posed to mean?" I say stuttering as I feel myself getting slightly hard.
"Your going to be blue by the end of this day baby." He says kissing the back of my ear.
"Babe. Please don't. We have a hotel day next week, you can do all of this then."I say pleading him not to.
"But then you won't suffer like I am." He says smacking my ass as he walks away.

I'm in for a long day. I quickly change making sure not to look at him. After we both finish he comes over and takes my hand, biting his lip. Knowing what that does to me. We finally get inside IHOP and find our seats. Ry sits right next to me and puts his hand right on top of my crotch, caressing it with his thumb.(I know it's really cringe worthy.) My breathing becomes hitched so I reach down and grab his hand bringing it back up to the table. We all order then wait another half hour. Which might I say was pure hell. I try to excuse myself to the bathroom but Ryan keeps patting me back down in my seat. Today is going to be torture.

Our breakfast finally arrives and we eat without anymore touching. We finish, pay and leave within the hour of receiving our food. Everyone goes to their respected busses and we head off to the next venue.

|Time skip|

We make it to the venue with hours to spare so Fall out boy, Twenty-one Pilots, Dallon, Kenny, and Dan decided to take Ash out to see the city. Which I was grateful for so I could get her surprise ready. I've been trying to get the guys from My Chem out to join us for the rest of the tour since Ash doesn't get to see them alot.

I sit on the couch in the main living space skyping with Gerard sorting out the details of their arrival when Ryan comes in the room in only his boxers. I can feel my face get redder and redder as he comes closer to me.

"Uh- um Gee I'm going to have to call you back." I stutter out.

"Okay. I can't wait to see her face."he says closing the call.

Thank God he got off of there fast because Ryan is climbing on my lap.

"R-Ry what are y-you doing?" I gulp.
"What does it look like? I'm giving my adorable, hot boyfriend a good time." He says kissing me between words.
"Ryan you know what this stuff does to me." I mutter out.
"I know baby. What did I tell you this morning? Your going to be blue tonight." He whispers into my ear.

He pushes me back onto the couch and starts to slowly climb onto my lap, leaving a kiss trail all the way up my body. He gets to the ever growing bulge in my pants and kisses softly causing me to moan loudly. God why does he have to be so hot?

He makes his way up to my neck and starts to suck. At first he was gentle then he started to get faster and rougher. He kisses me while grinding his hips to mine. When I reach my hands down to stop him he pins my arms above my head.  Moving his body down on mine, making my jeans tighter than they were before.

As our kissing slows he quickly palms my crotch hard and massages. I try to swat his hands away but it's no use. He quickens his pase and then stops. This causes me to groan in the sudden stop of pleasure.

"Don't you even think about touching yourself either Bren." He says while putting clothes on.

"That's not fair Ry!" I pout like a little kid.

" I'm sorry Bren. You have to learn your lesson." He says smirking at me. Making me want him even more.

"What am I supposed to do about the show? Am I supposed to perform like this?" I say motioning to the bulge in my jeans.
"Yes you are." He says
"Your so going to pay for this next week.." I say evily.
"How so?" He says sitting on my lap.
"You'll see." I say teasing him while massaging close to the inside of his legs.
"What do you think your doing?" He says pointing to my hand.
"I'm just rubbing my boyfriend's leg." I say.
"Sure." He says kissing me.
"Yeah. I'm kinda tired I'm taking a nap." I say laying down.
"Ok I'm taking one too then." He says laying down with me.

Hopefully my pants won't be like this when I wake up.

| Another time skip|

I have ten minutes before I go on stage and I still have a bulge in my pants! This is going to be so embarrassing.  I've tried to stay away from Ryan for the rest of the night till after the show but it's not working. He keeps sitting next to me and walking really close to me. He wasn't kidding when he said I'd be blue tonight.

I finally get to go onstage. I try to constantly move so nobody notices. I make it through all of the set without a hitch, even northern downpour.

"You was really energetic tonight dad." Ash says hugging me.
"Yeah I really was." I say trying to hide the real reason I was moving alot. I just need to get to the bus and go to sleep.

We do our meet and greet, then our signing after that we are free to go and get to our busses. I quickly take a shower in the dressing room then run out to panics! Bus.

I dive into Ryan and I's bunk and let out a sigh of relief. He's so going to pay for this when we get our hotel night. I lay there thinking of how I'm going to get him back then drift off to sleep.

A/N
I know this is a kinda crappy chapter. I'm sorry about that but this is your surprise! I'm giving you two chapters in one day! Happy holidays to all of you! Hope your day is amazing! Comment something you got today!

~Victoria