Chapter 29

Ashayla POV

Today is the day they get married! Josh and Tyler are saying I do today and I get to be apart of this memorable experience. I've been up since six this morning getting ready for this. Josh asked me to be one of his 'groomsmen' so of course I said yes. Plus at the reception I'm singing them one of their songs, Oh Ms believer. I thought it would be a good idea to surprise them since they've done so much for me it was the least I could do.

It's only a few more hours until the vows are exchanged and the tension is high. I run back and forth between Josh and Tyler's rooms to make sure no one backs out which hopefully there is none of that today. Right now I'm with Josh trying to get his anxiety to calm down. He is just a few minutes before a full blown panic attack.

"Josh I need you to calm down. Everything is going to be just fine. Your going to go out there and marry your best friend." I tell him trying to calm him down.

"Wh-what if h-he doesn't lo-love me anymore? Wh-what if he.. h-he walks o-out?" He mutters out.

"Josh that's just your anxiety talking. Tyler loves you so much, if he didn't he wouldn't have said yes when you proposed. Trust me when I say this, he loves you beyond his hearts content. You guys are meant to be. Okay?" I tell him hugging him tightly.

"Yeah, I guess your right. I'm just afraid he'll leave me just like everyone else did."

"Josh you've got all of us to support you. Forget about all of the other people who abandoned you. We are your family now. Your sisters, Parents, Tyler, and all of us bands. We will never leave you because family isn't just blood. Family is those who are there when others wasn't. We will love you forever, okay. So believe me you will always have someone in your corner even when you least expect it. "

" Your an amazing kid, Ashayla. I'm happy I got the chance to meet you, but can you go check on Ty for me?" He asks seemingly calmer.

"Sure Jishwa." I say smiling

I head on over to Tyler's room which is just across the hall and see how the guys are doing in here. When I walk in I see them all gathered around the bathroom door trying to get Tyler out. Why are they both breaking down today? I walk over to the guys to see what is wrong.

"What's going on?" I ask them

"Ty started worrying if Josh would leave him so he ran in the bathroom and locked the door." Dad explains breathlessly.

"Let me try to get him out. You guys just go sit with Josh and don't let him have another panic attack." I sigh and wait for them all to leave then knock on the bathroom door.

"Ty? Can you open the door please?" I ask him nicely

"I-I don't know." He stutters.

"Why can't you?" I ask

"I just can't. I'm scared."

"Why are you scared Ty?"

"I'm afraid he's not going to be there when I walk down the aisle." He mumbles

"Ty, he's going to be there. He loves you so much. Okay, if he didn't want to show up today he wouldn't of proposed to you."

" Yeah but people everywhere run away from the alter. Who's to say that it won't happen to us." He sobs

" Ty I'm really worried about you. I really need you to try and open this door." I tell him

"I'll try but I don't know." He says fumbling with the door knob. I hear the lock click and I gently open the door.

" Thanks Tyler. Why don't we come sit out here?" I say gently.

" Okay I guess."

"What are you thinking about Ty?"