Chapter 17

Ashayla POV

"Ash wake up, we are here." I hear as I slowly wake up.

I finally fully wake up and try to stand up. I can't believe that I have flown on a plane twice in the past three months. Once we get off of the plane I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Dad said that they will let us sleep a few hours once we get to the hotel because of the time change. I slept the entire flight but I'm still tired.

"Ash let's get our bags then we can head to the hotel." Dad informs me.

"Thank God! I'm so tired." I say while yawning.

"You literally just woke up! How are you tired?" He said astonished

"I don't know honestly." I say

"Okay well let's get you to the hotel." He says side hugging me.

I'm so thankful for this crazy man-child. I can't wait till we get to see the city. Dad said that he would take me around and show me all of the sights! This tour is going to be amazing. The only downside is that I'm homeschooled so I have to do homework while we are one tour. The thing is I work fast and efficient so I'm already half way through a semesters worth of work, meaning I don't have to do anything while I'm on tour.

Time skip to hotel

We finally get to the hotel! Sadly we are on the very top floor, the farthest away from the pool. I love to just sit by the pool and read a book, or write; I guess I'll just sit next to the window.

"Breebs what are we doing next?" I ask like a four year old.

"Well first your going to sleep for a while, then we are going sight-seeing." He says.

"But um not tired anymore~!" I say dragging

"You just said you was exhausted!" He exclaims.

"I'm very weird father!" I yell running down the hall.

I hear him mumble something, but I just disregard it. Once I reach the elevator I press the 76th floor. Dad and the rest of the crew file in, just as my phone starts playing "lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off". OH GOD! That's Jayden ringtone.

WHEN I SAY SHOTGUN YOU SAY WEDDING! My phone blares.

"SHOTGUN!" yells Brendon.

"WEDDING!" Everyone else yells.

"Guys! No! That's so weird!" I yell at them.

"No darling what's weird is you have your own father as your boyfriend's ringtone." Brendon says.

I just blush as I text Jayden to tell him I'll call him when I can. I can't believe I'm now apart of this crazy family, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Once we get to the top floor Zack assigns us all room, once he tells each of us where we are we disperse throughout the floor. Dad unlocks our door and I run in to claim a bed. He just slowly walks in behind me, laughing at my actions. He flops down on the other bed and is fast asleep in a matter of seconds. I on the other hand just lay facedown on the bed. Why can't I sleep? I was so tired before. I decide to use this time to call Jayden back.

Jayden
Ashayla

Hey
Hey
What did you need before?
Oh yeah I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming to New York.
What?
Yeah, I'm coming to New York.
Omg when?
The flight lands tomorrow night .
Yay! I'll see if dad can pick you up. I'll ask him when he wakes up.
There's no need for that. My dad is coming too.
Oh, ok. Text me when you get in and we can all go out for dinner.
Ok I will.

I can't wait for Jayden to come to New York, I really hope dad lets us all go out to eat. I wonder why Jayden is coming to New York though. I try to stifle a yawn, but fail epically bad. I guess I should get to bed. I snuggle up under the covers and allow sleep to take over.

Jayden pov (thought I forgot about him didn't ya!)

" Dad it's done, I called ash and told her we arrive tomorrow. Now can you tell me what your doing with her?" I ask my father.

"You will know soon enough." He simply states while walking from my room.

I don't understand anything he's been telling me. He's so invested into ash, it's kinda weird. Ever since he saw the news about Brendon adopting her, he's been trying to get me to date her. Then when I did he's been extremely personally involved with us. Not like I really like her or anything, it's just really weird for him to act like this. I don't like Ashayla in anyway, in fact I think she's the worlds weirdest person, but I don't want to see her get hurt in anyway. Why does he want me with her so bad? What made him so invested with her?

I look over to the clock in my room and realize that it's already after eleven. I really should sleep but I've got to pack for New York. I guess I'll pack really quick, then go to bed. I'll just shower in the morning. I quickly pack three days worth of clothes into my large black suitcase. Then gather all of my toiletries into one spot inside the bathroom. I change into shorts and a random t shirt, finally I can go to sleep after this long day. I dive into my bed and dose off.

Jayden's dads pov

Tomorrow my lifelong project will come to an end. The last of the beans will be diminished tomorrow.

Cliffhangers!! Sorry for the lack of updates. Enjoy y'alls day! Next chapter is long so.