Chapter 16

Ashayla pov

I finish packing my bags for tour. I have 3 bags, two for clothes the other for hair and make up. After I drag my bags downstairs to the garage, and place them in the car. I run back inside to get my take out that dad ordered for us. I can't believe that I'm going on tour with my favorite band. I take my takeout and sit on the sofa beside dad.

"So what should I expect on tour?" I ask while taking a bite of food.

"Um Dal sleeping, Kenny being weird, me being a psychopath. Then a bunch of pranks."he says laughing.

"Thats going to be fun. Who is coming on tour with us?" I ask

"Um I think it's twenty one pilots." He says

"Really! I love the beans!" I jump up yelling

"Ok, ok calm down you've got to be getting to bed soon." He says

" Ok I guess I'll go shower then get to bed then. I can't wait!" I say yawning.

"Ok goodnight sweetie. Ill see you in the morning." He says while kissing my forehead

I get up and walk up to the bathroom that's connected to my room. I grab my sweatpants and panic! T-shirt, I'm just going to wear this to tour. I take my clothes then take a shower.

After my shower I come back to my room and turn my music on.  I decide to scroll through my socials for a few minutes before going to sleep. I turn my lights off then set my alarm for 330 am.

3:30 am

AM I MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET!

I slowly wake as I hear the sound of uncle Patrick blazing through my phone. Ugh I don't want to get up. Just as I'm about to try to go back asleep Brendon comes blazing into my room.

"Get up sleepy head it's tour day!" He yells

"Ugh Brendon why are you so excited? Did you take your meds today?" I say pulling the covers over my head.

"NO NEVER! THE MEDICINE IS EVIL, ITS TOUR DAY BE HAPPY! GET READY SO WE CAN GO TO THE AIRPORT." He yells

"No I can't go to the airport." I say sitting up slowly

"Why?" He asks

"I have panic attacks if I do." I say

"Sweetie it's alright I'll sit right next to you." He says picking me up carrying me downstairs.

"Why are you carrying me?" I ask

"Because your my daughter and well I want to eat pancakes so we are going to a 24 hour pancake shop." He says

"Ok but I left my phone, charger, and headphones upstairs." I say.

He puts me down and runs upstairs to get any phone and it's stuff. Shortly after going up he comes down holding my phone, and charger. I thought I told him to get my headphones too?

"Dad what bout my headphones?" I ask

"I've got them, here." He says while going into the closet and pulling out teal Bluetooth beats and a TØP phone case.

"Why did you get me these. I didn't need them." I say astonished

"Because I wanted to, and your my daughter so I'm supposed to spoil you." He says while handing me them.

"Thank you so much Beebs. I love you, now let's go eat." I say while hugging him.

He throws me over his shoulder and carry's me to the car. I take advantage of this and sneak a selfie with him. I'll post this later when we get to the pancake shop. Once dad drops me into the passenger seat, he runs over to the drivers seat. We finally get to pancake shop, and meet with the rest of Panic!

"Dally! Kenny!" I Scream really loud for it being 4am.

"Ugh god ash why are you yelling." Dal says groggily.

"Cause I missed you guys." I say hugging them both.

"Ash we just saw each other yesterday." Kenny says.

"Yeah but you guys are my favorite in the band." I say

"What about me?" Brendon squeals like a two year old.

"Your my favorite person in the world." I say going over to hug him.

"Awe your so sweet." He says while squeezing me

We all go find seats and order our pancakes. Brendon and I order a large stack with chocolate chips, whipped cream, and chocolate drizzle. Dallon gets a large stack with strawberry's, whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Kenny gets a large stack peanut butter chips and whipped cream.

We sit and talk until our food gets here. Once it does we devour it. It's not the best idea considering we are going to be flying in less than an hour. We finish and pay, then go to check in and security.

Once we get through security we sit at our terminal. I can't believe I'm flying again, I am terrified. I don't want Brendon or the others knowing so I just turn my music on and try to concentrate on the music.

Brendon pov

Ash looks really nervous. I know she is afraid of flying but I didn't know she was this bad. She is biting her nails, and her leg is shaking like crazy. She put her headphones on i guess to try and calm down but it doesn't seem to be working.

"Ash are you alright?" I ask

"What? Yeah I'm fine." She says. I can tell she's lying.

"Ash I know your lying. Is it flying?" I ask

"Um yeah. I'm just scared." She says

"Listen to me. It's fine to be anxious or scared. I'm right here though. Just tell me, I'm sitting right next to you the entire time.
I'm not going to sleep until you do." I say reassuringly

They call our flight and we all stand up and head towards the gate. Ash gets up slowly and walks shakily towards the gate. I walk over and put my hand on her waist. She looks up to me with glassy eyes. I knew she was scared but not this scared. I help her into the plane and find our seat. Me on the window and her in the aisle.

The plane starts very shakily hitting a little turbulence as we rise into the air. Ash death grips my arm like it's life or death. I notice she don't have music on, so I place her headphones over her head and slightly turn her music up. She lays her head on my shoulder and eventually falls asleep.