Chapter 21

Ryan's pov

Tomorrows the day! My plane for North Carolina leaves tonight, which means I'll be arriving a few hours before the show. I finish packing my bags and take them to my suv. My flight don't leave for a few more hours so I have some time to kill. I ought to eat something before I go, so I decide on making pancakes, Brens favorite. I take my plate of pancakes and sit next to my pool. I can't help but to wonder if he misses me like I miss him.

| Time skip|

I finally make it to the airport, after the long and grueling process of check in and security I am able to sit in my terminal. I have to wait for about ten to fifteen minutes before I can board my plane.

Asho Urie : Hey Ryro! Can't wait can't wait till tomorrow!
Ryro Ross: neither can I, I'm about to board my flight in a few.
Asho Urie: yay! I can't wait to see you. At least now it's on better terms.
Ryro Ross: yeah I'm still sorry for that.
Asho Urie: it's fine that's in the past.
Ryro Ross: yeah. Well I've got to go , my plane is boarding. See you tomorrow!
Asho Urie: yay! Can't wait

I stand up as the speaker calls out my flight number. I show the flight attendant my ticket and she points me in the direction of my seat. I take my seat and immediately turn my music on. If I'm going to be on an eight to nine hour flight I'm listening to music. Just as I think no one is seated next to me a young teenage girl sits next to me. She looks to be about fifteen years old. At least she's not a fan, I think. She takes her jacket off and I see it. The album cover for afycso is on her shirt, which means she most likely knows me. I just to stay unnoticed until I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"I'm sorry to bother you but are you George Ryan Ross III?" The mystery girl asks
"Yeah but you can just call me Ryan."I say pulling my earbuds out.
"I'm such a big fan."she tells me.
"Thanks. What's your name?" I ask
"I'm Abby!" She exclaims holding her hand out for me to shake it. I gladly accept.
" so what's a young girl like you traveling all alone for?" I ask her
"Well first off I'm not alone my older brother is a few seats in front of me, and secondly this is kind weird but I'm going to a panic! Concert tomorrow."she says smiling
"Really now. Is this your first concert?"
"No I went to one during the to weird to live to rare to die tour last summer."
"Wow so your a true panic! Fan."
"Yeah I guess so. Although I was too young to see you and Brendon perform together."
"Yeah. Well I hope you enjoy your concert tomorrow." I smile at her.
"Thanks I will. So why are you flying to North Carolina?" She asks me.
"Just to see family." I lie to her.

The rest of the flight is silent until the landing.

We will be landing soon so please fasten your seatbelt.

I do as the captain says then start to pack away all of my carry on items. I decide to send ash a quick text letting her know I'm landing. I make my way out of the plane and over to baggage claim. I takes almost ten minutes to get my bag, but when I do I head out to the uber waiting for me. I tell the driver the name of my hotel and he takes me there.

Asho Urie: It's happening tonight. You excited?
Ryro Ross: very. I just got to my hotel.
Ash urie: okay! We will meet in tyler and joshs' dressing room, since they know about you coming.
Ryro Ross: okay see ya there! Ive gotta go.
Ash urie: ok text me when you get here.
Ryro Ross: ok I will.

I make my way up to my room and change into some stage clothes. I put on black skinny jeans, my Beatles tee, and a black leather jacket, leaving my hair the exact way it is.

I still have at least an hour to kill so I lay in my bed and watch YouTube. The first video makes me cry. It had one of Brendon's new songs, impossible year, as the background music, then it stats to play old news stories from when Jon and I originally decided to leave. I sit there crying for at least half an hour then decide to head to the venue.