Chapter 6

Early update because it's my best frands birthday!!!
Ashayla POV

*Beep Beep Beep*
I am suddenly waken up by the sound of nurses and doctors scrambling in to Brendon's room.
"What's going on!" I yell over the machines
"Nurse get her out of here! Find her guardian!" A doctor yells
"No! I have to stay here with my dad!" I Scream, fighting the nurse. Suddenly I am grabbed from behind and carried out of the room. I try to punch and kick to break free but the arms are too strong. As soon as the body puts me down I turn around with tears threatening to spill.
"What the hell do you thi-" I yell then I notice who it is.
"Ash calm down."Zack says calmly. I quickly hug him and bury my face into his chest.
"Zack he's dying isn't he? He can't do this to me." I say sobbing into his chest.
"Ash he's not dying he's going to be fine." Zack says in a calm voice. He carry's me to the chairs in the waiting room and let's me sit on his lap.
"God,please let him be fine. I can't loose him. If it wasn't for Ryan-"I start to say but Zack cuts me off.
"Wait Ryan? As in Ryan George Ross III?" He asks slightly angered
"Yeah Ryan caused Bren to have a panic attack." I say quietly
"I'm going to kill that bastard." Zack says infuriated
"Why is everyone so mad about Ryan being there?" I ask
"It's a long story I'll tell you some other time."Zack says.

Zack POV
I walk into the hospital and see nurses and doctors scrambling into a room. I wonder what's going on, I hope their alright. I think to myself. There's a familiar scream coming from the room. Ashayla? I notice it's coming from Brendon's room. I run over to find Ashayla screaming at the nurses to let her stay. So I pick her up and carry her to the waiting room. She starts to kick and punch me, but I'm stronger than her. As soon as I put her down she turns and starts yelling at me.
"Ash calm down." I tell her. As soon as I do she engulfs me into a hug, and starts to sob into my chest. I rub small circles on her back with my thumb. We stand there for a second until I decide to carry her over to the waiting room.
"Zack hes dying isn't he? He can't do this to me." Ash says slowly as if each word is a knife stabbing her in the chest. 
"Ash he's not dying he's going to be fine." I try to sound sure of myself but I don't really know if he will be fine. God I hope he does this little girl needs him. He's got to fight, if not for himself for Ashayla. He's going to get through this. He isn't ready to go, his life just started.

Brendon pov
What's happening? I can see everything, and I can hear everything. Why can't I talk or move? God I wish I could tell ash I'm fine. Am I fine though? God what's happening? Ashayla hasn't left my side since this has began, god I wish I could just give her a sign. Just a little twitch to tell her I'm still her. She starts singing I won't give up and it's beautiful. I am so lucky to have her. If I didn't have her who would be by my side right now? Zack? Patrick? Pete? I don't know.
Theres a sharp pain in my chest, and I start to loose hearing. The last thing I hear is Ashayla screaming.

Ashayla POV
I go down to the chapel, this is an unusual thing for me. I take a seat and start to pray. I know Bren doesn't believe in God but it couldn't hurt right?
"Lord please help Brendon.  Please God I know he isn't the strongest follower but please. I am begging you wake him from this coma. Don't take him from me yet I just found him and he saved me. He saved me from my abuser and saved me from myself. Please if you save him I'll stop hating myself please." Distant sniffles end my prayer. I turn in my seat to find Zack standing in the doorway.
"I didn't know you were a Christian?" Zack says.
"I am I just don't go to church every Sunday. I had to stop when my parents died." I say starting to cry. Zack embraces me into a hug, I put my face against his chest, and let out a sob.
"Zack, can I ask you a question?"I say not looking up from his chest.
"Of course you can." Zack replies.
"Do you think Brendon is going to make it?" I ask.
"Honestly Ash, I don't know." Zack says looking down at me.
"How about we go to the nurses station and see if they have any information."
"Sure it can't hurt right."I say looking up at him giving him a small smile. We both stand up and walk over to the nurses station.
"Excuse me um do you know anything about Brendon urie?" Zack asks
"Um actually yes, your able to see him now he's still not up though." The nurse says
"Thank you so much!"I exclaim. I run down to his room and hug him. I know he isn't awake but I'm just happy he's alive.
"I don't know what I would've done if you would've left me. Don't ever scare me like that again."I whisper in his ear.
I stay in the position I'm in and fall asleep in his bed.