Chapter 15

Jayden pov

I finally get to go on a date with ash. The only reason I'm doing this is because of my dad. He always threatens me when I say I don't want to do it, I don't even like her. She's not pretty, and she's extremely boring. I just wish dad would do what he wanted to do to her already.

Ashayla pov

I love Jayden so much, I can't wait to see him. I wish we could spend more time together though. I guess I'll just have to make today the best day of my life. Dads going to drop me off at the mall in 10 minutes to see him.

I run into my bathroom to take a quick shower. Then Do all of my normal stuff that you do to get ready. I slip into my burgundy skinny jeans, fall out boy shirt, and sleeping with sirens beanie, to cover my pastel blue hair. I straighten what's left showing of my hair, then start to apply my makeup. I do my normal makeup, wings with a charcoal black smokey eye, with deep blood red lips. I take one final check in the mirror then run downstairs to meet with dad.

"You ready sweetheart?" Dad asks

"Yeah just let me put on my fall out boy converse." I reply walking over to the front door.

"Ok I'll be out in the car, lock the door behind you." He says while walking past me

I slide my converse on then walk out the front door pulling it shut and locked just like dad said. I run out to the car and jump into the passenger seat. Once I'm seated and buckled I plug my phone into the speakers. Disenchanted by my chemical romance comes on, dad starts yelling all of the lyrics. I turn the music down just enough to start a conversation.

"So dad can I ask, why you know this song so well?" I say laughing

"Well seeing how I'm part of the emo trinity with them, and I'm friends with the whole band. I know most of their songs." He says looking over to me every now and then. "Oh and here take this and buy stuff for tour. We leave tomorrow, plus will you get me a new skateboard? I wrecked mine and need a new one. Get whatever you want, I'll be back in 2 hours to get you." He explains

"Thanks dad, do you care what your board looks like?" I ask

"No just don't get pink, please." He says begging

"Ok but I can't promise anything on glitter."I say

"Get out of my car and go have fun." He says while hugging me.

"Okay bye dad. Your going to love your skateboard."I say while getting out of the car.

I run out and into the mall to be greater by Jayden. He engulfs me into a hug and spins me around. We enter lace our fingers and begin walking to the first store. Once I find the skate shop I drag jay in and walk to the front desk. I tell them that I need two custom boards. One that is like a normal board but is engraved with
To Brendon your the best~ Ashayla.
Then mine that says Beebo child. I tell them to put my letters big and bold in Tiffany blue, then Brendon's like mine but in purple. Once I put the order in I pay and they tell me to come back in half an hour. We walk into hot topic and I grab 2 my chemical romance shirts, 3 all time low shirts, 3 tøp shirts, and beanies for each band. I then go over to get 6 pairs of skinny jeans, a few skater skirts, and one skater dress. I don't get any Panic! merch because well I'm the daughter of the lead singer.

"I'm sorry that we have to shop this entire time but I have to get ready for tour." I say looking up to Jay.

"It's fine I'm just happy I can be here with you." He says smiling at me.

We walk up and pay for all of the stuff. The total ended up being well over 100$, we walk over to the Sephora in the mall, and I end up buying more eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, and foundation. I get another brush, teasing comb, and two cans of hair spray. I get Brendon three things of hair gel, and two cans of hairspray for men. Yes I know that weird but his hair isn't that great without some kind of product. I check out and realize that I have to meet Brendon in 10 minutes, and I still have to get our skate boards.

"Babe come on I have to meet dad in 10 and I still have to get our boards." I say

"Ok come on then we will be there in 10 don't worry." He says kissing me.

"Ok I love you, now let's go."

We leave Sephora and then walk back down to the skAte shop. I thank the workers as I walk out. Jayden and I walk out of the mall hand in hand, when I see dads black car pull right in front of us. He rolls the window down and looks at our hands. I can't help but to blush.

Skip car ride

"So smol child what did you get?" Dad asks as he sits in front of me like a 4 year old

"Well first I got us skateboards, and then I went to hot topic to get stuff. I didn't get panic! Stuff because well you know. Then I went to Sephora to get makeup and hair products for both of us." I say listing off everything.

"Ooh what's our boards look like?" He ask eagerly
I pull the boards out of the bags, and hand him his. He just stares at the lettering slowly gliding his fingers over each letter.

"Awe thank you ash. You didn't have to customize it." He says while hugging me.

" look at mine it says beebo child." I say while showing him the board.

"That's so cute. Now come on let's pack, eat, then we have to sleep. We have to be at the airport by 4 am. We have an interview tomorrow, and your going to be in it with me." He says while helping me get my suitcase from the closet.

"Okay dad. Thanks, I can't wait for tour." I say. He just smiles and kisses my head, then walks to his room where I guess he is packing.

Ayo thanks for everything. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.