Chapter 8- Anatidaephobia: The fear a duck watching you.

(I know, the fear is weird)

  We need to bond more, were Birdy's first words after I managed to crawl up the waterslide and out of the lake

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  We need to bond more, were Birdy's first words after I managed to crawl up the waterslide and out of the lake. I frowned as I took off my shirt, and rung it out.

Birdy, that's not what I care about right now. Who were those people and why did I think I knew them, and why was I so scared of them? I asked, tossing my gray shirt onto a branch to let it sun dry, and hesitantly pulling off my skirt.

They're... someone from your... let's say, forgotten past, Birdy sighed.

And what was my mother talking about with her soul and Ginero? I demanded angrily as I tossed the skirt onto the same branch as the shirt. I shivered as a soft breeze blew through the thick foliage that surrounded me. I took off my shoes, and left them in a muddy puddle, and walked away. I was surrounded by large green trees, with silver and golden trunks. Bright orange, pink, red, yellow, and blue flowers were bursting everyone. Large and twining tawny twig plants were covering the floor, and twirling up trees, with large hanging purple flowers coming from them.

 Large and twining tawny twig plants were covering the floor, and twirling up trees, with large hanging purple flowers coming from them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Birdy are you going to answer me? I asked in annoyance after the minute of silence.

It's hard to explain...

Well, I have time.

Fine. Okay, magic used to flourish over the six worlds. Magikos, Kanonikos, Diavolaki, Keno, Grafikos, and Diavolos. But over time, magic started to die from Kanonikos and Diavolaki, Kananikos, your world, got over-run by non-magics, or humans. So any magicals or magical spirits were forced to leave, and create a hidden border between our two worlds.

What about Diavolaki? I interrupted.

Later, Birdy snapped, anyways, some of us weren't welcomed back into Magikos or anywhere else. Apparently we were thought of us evil spirits, only because our mother raped the first Human prince, and made a half-blood-- but that's besides the point. So we got trapped on Kanonikos or Earth in different ways. Ginero was transformed into a weak old man and got chained under a mountain. Bezika was cursed and unable to move and over time became a statue. Riodose was raped and killed. Tennie is in an eternal fight with dragons. And I was trapped in that journal and hidden, until you found me, and I...

And you what?! I demanded and found myself stamping my foot, and hitting the back of my hand against a large leaf.

I inhabited the half of your soul that was broken, and pushed myself into your bloodstream by sewing up your flawed heart, Birdy rushed out quickly.

What's your name? I questioned, and pointed at a flower as if it was Birdy and I was interrogating her. The leaf just blew lazily in the wind as if to say: leaf me alone!

I can't tell you that.

Why not? I asked.

No, she huffed.

Bir-

ENOUGH! Birdy roared in my head, making me fall to my knees, my hands on either side of head, rocking back and forth. The pain didn't recede. I screamed as it felt like a thousand daggers were driven through my head. Hot and cold kept flashing up and down my anatomy. Colors danced before my eyes, and as I looked up, I saw a duck and my heart seemed to stop.

Then everything exploded with color, and I was gone.

Wow I used a lot of gifs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wow I used a lot of gifs. Also, I didn't even expect this to happen. Lol jk, yes I did. HM.... I wonder why Birdy's so mad? Its also a filler chapter, so yes it is very short, and I am sorry about that. Well, maybe. Also, Imma cut down on the author's note at the end of chapters, because I think you know the drill.

Saturn: Sedatephobia (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें