This moment right here

Noah Jacobson had been one of the very first friends I met when we moved here, Lydia had pushed me over into the sand pit because I had used the spade she had left behind and said that my accent was weird and I was to go back to where I came from.

Lying face down in the sand pit I spat out the bits that were in my mouth and brushed the sand off of my face and out my eyes, looking up from my view of the ground I seen a small boy with the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen and raven black hair hanging around his face looking at me with a hand stretched out, "I don't have germs" he said, smiling I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

"I like your weird voice, don't listen to Lydia, she's mean to everyone and doesn't share her toys" Laughing i said "thanks" and he walked me over to the water fountain to wash my mouth out.

"I'm Noah and my sister Libby is over there" he said pointing to a little girl with the same blue eyes and long black hair in pigtails playing on the swings by herself, "don't let Lydia be nasty to you she thinks she can boss everyone around but she doesn't have many friends, I think she's sad but won't let people be nice to her so it's better to stay away from her when she is in a bad mood",

"thanks for letting me know, I'll try and stay away from her from now on I don't want to eat any more sand" laughing we walked towards his sister playing on the swings, she had the biggest smile that lit up her whole face when she saw him and jumped down and ran toward us.

"I'm Elizabeth but no one calls me that everyone calls me Libby, my Mom only calls me my full name when I'm in trouble so Elizabeth is a no no" she said "

"I'm Holly" "

"she always talks this fast you'll get use to it" Noah said with a smirk.

For the rest of the day Noah and Libby never left my side we played with Lego and seen who could swing the highest. When I left that day I worried that they wouldn't want to be my friends the next day but as soon as I walked in the door they were waiting for me and we have been friends ever since.

Breaking eye contact with Noah I looked down and realised Mitch was still holding my hand, I felt like I might float away if he wasn't keeping me on the ground.

"Hols say something" he said but all I could do was blink, "Hols you ok, you are starting to scare me now" he whispered,

I looked up at his face and realised that he was looking between me and Noah not knowing what to do. He was the only one I fully confided in about what had happened between Noah and me, the rest of the boys knew I was upset with him leaving which wasn't a lie but they didn't know what happened the week before they left. Libby looked like she wanted to hug me again but didn't make any move to do it, by her facial expression she knows what happened before they left town and I don't think I can stand to see the look of pity on her face as well. I just wanted to pretend that two years ago never happened and this moment right here would of been one of the best things to ever happen in my life but things are going to be strange and I wish I had a crystal ball to see what's going to come next.

Everything was in slow motion, Finn and Kayden spotted Noah behind them and ran up to him and done the manly back pat and bro hug, Libby was jumping around like a kid who had too much sugar shouting and screaming about how this was going to be the best year ever that our group was all back together again.

Mitch kept a hold of my hand but with one look at how happy the guys were to have their best fiends back I made my face look natural and happy. I gave his hand a gentle squeeze and shrugged him off "go and see him, he's your best friend you must be bursting to talk to him" I said with a smile