Players, ice creams and starlight

The week went by in a blur and before I knew it, it was Friday again and I was cleaning out fridges at work.

I had managed to evade Libby's questions during the week focusing on my class work or talking to other people in my classes or making conversations with Finn during lunch. I didn't mean to pull away again from Noah, Mitch and Kayden but I didn't know how to act around them all at once. I have texted them during the week but avoided any situation that might leave us alone. Mum and Sam seem to be getting on great and it's so nice to see her happy she is going out again tonight with him and Poppy and Max have their first official date tonight so I'm looking forward to going home, munching on a bag of Cheetos and a bottle of Diet Coke and Oreos perfect Friday Night!

Wanting to finish everything before Miranda comes to lock up I work quickly wiping down counters and restocking. I clean down the coffee machine dancing and singing to Tove Lo- Cool Girl playing from the speakers :

"No, let's not put a label on it.Let's keep it fun. We don't put a label on it. So we can run free, yeah. I wanna be free like you. I'm a, I'm a, I'm a cool girl, I'm a, I'm a cool girl" I sing swaying my hips in time to the beat.

Suddenly a pair of hands are on my hips swaying with me, "Now those dance moves I give a ten out of ten, you could make a man weak at the knees with those moves Hols" Finn whispers into my ear.

Gasping I turn around and push his chest, "shit Finn!! I nearly had a heart attack! How did you get in here so quietly I never heard the bell go off" I say flustered unable to understand if it is due to the fright or the tingles that ignited over my skin from Finns hands on my waist.

"That's probably due to you singing your heart out" he says with a laugh "I'm down for some fun if you want to bring those moves out again" he says waggling his eyebrows at me.

"Get stuffed!" I shout throwing the dirty tea towel at him but he dodges it before it can make contact, stupid cat like reflexes he has. "As much as I love seeing you what you doing here? Do you not have a date tonight?" It's a Friday night he always has a date.

"Yea, with Sarah from my Chem class but their was no chemistry there." He says laughing at his own joke. "We went to an early showing at the cinema then I dropped her off home so thought I would pop in and keep you company while you closed up" he says sitting on the counter

"Wow, you are such a romantic! I hope I can find someone who treats me to a early movie and no dinner" I mock holding my hand at my heart fluttering my eyelashes at him and laugh.

"Hey! I can be romantic if I want but what's the point in dragging things out when it's not going anywhere. I am a great date a'll have you know" he says with a serious face

This makes me laugh harder and I bend over clutching my knees to steady myself.

"What's so funny? He asks

"You seem so angry about me slagging your dating skills it just made me laugh, I'm sorry" I I say moving in between his knees cuddling him "I bet you are a great date. It's just because lately you seem to end up here instead of out with a girl I thought you were maybe having a bad spell" I say looking up with a smile and wink at him which makes him smile.

"How about I prove to you I can be a good date?" He asks

"What do you mean?" I say stepping back from him.

"Let me show you how I would do a good date?"

"When?"