Mitchell Foster

My next two classes went past in a blur and I actually managed to take some notes. The bell went for lunch and I decided that I would go to my spot and chill out. I am not actively trying to avoid everyone but I need to get some fresh air, that's what I am telling myself anyway.

I made my way out of my class and toward to side exit. Walking in the opposite direction of everyone else heading to the cafeteria I walked to the small garden at the back that the Home Ex department use to grow their own fruit and vegetables and the grounds keeper has a small garden. It was a warm day in Carlisle but there was a breeze which made it comfortable. I walked over to the stone bench that was surrounded by rose bushes and sat with my back against it legs stretched out. I took my water bottle out and took a long drink to quench my thirst. I found my headphones and plugged them into my phone and hit random, Alessia Cara-Here came on and I sat back with my eyes closed face to the sun smelling the fresh sweet smell of roses.

Bing
Finn <3: Hey sugarplum where r u? We r all here waiting on you! Do u want pizza? Xx

Bing
Kayden<3: where the fuck are you? Tell me or I'm coming to find you and you won't like it when I do! >:( xx

Bing
Finn <3: ate the pizza do you want some pasta? Xx

Bing
Lib 👯: hey! Not seen you since this morning u ok? Where r u? Xxxxx

Bing
Finn <3: I've ate the pasta do you want something else? :) xx

My phone started to ring and it was Kayden but I wasn't in the mood to listen to his grunts and groans so I just ignored it and continued to listen to Alessia sing about a party she didn't want to be at.

I felt him sit down beside me before he made any move to talk to me, next minute one of my earphones was gone,

"What we listening to?" Mitch asked putting it in his ear with a smile.

"Random playlist on Spotify, what you doing here?" I asked,

"Checking up on my girl, how are you, and don't give me any of your BS?"

"I'm fine, honestly fine. I decided that I will not make it awkward and try and go back to how things were before everything happened"

"And do you think you can do that?"

Thinking back to that night I don't know if I can. Everything changed that night not only for our friendship but for my life. I let him in more than I had anyone else, he knew and seen things I never wanted anyone to know about and then he left me as if he couldn't handle it and didn't want to be my friend anymore.

With a sad smile I just stared at Mitch, I couldn't give him an answer and he couldn't help me, he knows some of the things that happened and what was said but even he doesn't know everything, he just knows I sometimes need to escape and he's there for me.

"I want to, that's all that matters. I want, no I need Libby back in my life, seeing her today has made me realise how much I have missed her and I need to try and repair our friendship. Noah I miss, to have him back would mean the world but he hurt me wether intentional or not I need to deal with those feelings but do I want to try and deal with him right now? I don't know the answer to that." I let out a breath I didn't realise I had been holding and leaned against Mitch's shoulder. He put his arm around me and played with my hair knowing this would calm me.

"He's missed you. You could see it in his eyes and I heard about him hugging you in Biology"

"How did you hear about that?"

"Word travels fast. Not only did I hear about you hugging Noah but I also heard about some guy kissing you in that class! I know it's Biology but your not meant to act out anything" he said with a raised eyebrow and a laugh. I punched him on the arm and gave my death glare but that only made him laugh harder.