Tickle war

"HOLLY! Where are you?" I hear someone shouting my name in a singsong voice but I can't will my eyes to open or my voice to raise any louder than a croak. "Where are you hiding holly?"

Sitting up, rubbing my eyes, I realise I'm in a bed and it's not mine. Searching around I find my phone in amongst the covers and check the time, two am? I must of fallen asleep? Looking around I slowly start to remember I'm at Theo's. I'm in one of his spare rooms, looking over the bed I find I'm by myself, with a breath of relief I start to stand up out the bed just to fall back down, woah, I must still be drunk. My eyes feel gritty and slightly swollen and I have a niggling feeling that I'm forgetting something? Have I been crying? My eyesight feels fuzzy and my throat is so dry but luckily I don't feel sick which is a bonus.

Listening to see if I can hear everyone I notice the house is a lot quieter that what it was when I came looking for the toilet. The door creaks open and I look over to see Finn poking his head in. "There you are, how you feeling?" He says walking over to the bed getting in and handing me a glass of water. I take it and quickly gulp it down, wiping my mouth and smiling at him when I notice him laughing at me, I place the glass on the bedside table. "Noah said you had came up and fell asleep so he left you and told us to let you nap but I was missing you" he tells me with his puppy dog face.

Noah was here? I nudge his shoulder and smile " thanks, I was shattered. I came up for the toilet and remember coming in here and seen the bed and thought it looked like lying on clouds so decided to lie down and must of fallen asleep" I stretch my arms up and yawn but it's cut short when I let out a squeal when Finn starts to tickle my armpits.

"No going back to sleep missy! Everyone is sleeping and I'm bored and you've slept most of the time so you have to stay awake with me!" He says continuing to tickle me. "F-Finn stop! You know how tickly I am" I start to wiggle to try and get away from him but that just causes him to hold on to me tighter.

I manage to slip one arm out of my sleeve and try to twist to get out of it to try and escape him, I get out of my shirt but it was pointless because as soon as my arms are free and I try to scoot away from him he straddles me and captures both my wrists in one hand putting them above my head and tickles my side with the other

"Finn stop! I can't breath" I say between squeals and laughs " you're going to make me start snorting stop it" but he just keeps going. "Say you'll stay with me and a'll let you go"

"A'll. stay .with. you" I say with each breath, he lets go of my wrists and I take the opportunity to retaliate but I don't have enough strength to make any impact and he starts to tickle me again "now you've done it" he laughs out. I try to tickle his armpits as I know he's can't stand that but I can't get close, I'm laughing so hard now tears are in my eyes and I feel like I'm going to pee myself, I have to try and take back control, thinking of what I can do I go for the most effective. I slide my hands down his chest and grab him by the balls.

Finn stops instantly and looks at my me " you wouldn't dare" he says breathlessly. I cock an eyebrow at him and apply the smallest amount of pressure making him squirm. "Holly, don't even think about it" he warns staring at me with his striking green eyes that catch the moonlight.

"What you going to do about it?" I ask out of breath trying to get my breathing back to normal taking deep breaths. Finn continues to stare at me and every now and then looking down at my hand. I give another tiny squeeze.

"Holly! Don't you dare! You'll make me infertile! You can't deprive the world of my amazing offspring" he shouts at me.

Laughing at him I bring my other hand to my chin and rub my chin as if deep in thought "hmmm, I wonder if I would be doing the world a favour?" I send him a flirty smile and gently squeeze,