Year to remember

Day three, day bloody three and I still haven't calmed down fully! I was meant to meet my Dad with Poppy for breakfast but he had to cancel like always because Carol needed him for something so I can't work out if I'm angry with that too or not.

I haven't stopped obsessing over everything that has been happening since the first day back at school: Noah and Libby coming back, the underwear incident with Kayden, the accidental groaping with Finn, Noah's confession, Mitch's confession, the towel incident and Kayden's confession, Finn's confession and the icing on the cake, Finn spilling that this all seems to be happening because of the introduction of my best friends boyfriend yes I said boyfriend who at the time had just transferred and unknowingly made them all jealous and kick started their confessions.

They have had years to tell me how they feel but they wait until now because I have obviously been unwanted until now  and they felt they were safe from me leaving them for someone else while they went out and sowed their wild oats with girls well not Kayden and Mitch but they have all flirted, kissed girls, went on dates and done God knows what else behind closed doors or not so closed in Finn's case sometimes, while in the knowledge of lil old me tucked up in my bedroom reading and having no social life!

Well more fool them because as of Saturday  I have decided that I am putting myself out their and having a last year to remember! After talking with Libby yesterday we have decided to leave high school with the best memories possible,

"What's going on" Libby asks while stuffing her face with chips and dip sitting on my bed.

"What do you mean? You're the one who wanted to come round here to chill before getting ready for your date" I huff out.

"Well first of all I had to call Poppy to speak to you because your phone is off and Noah said that you aren't talking to any of them so it must be serious for you to shut them out" she states looking at me.

"You wouldn't believe it even if I told you Lib, it's a shit fest and I'm in the middle of it. I just want to finish this year and move on" I say avoiding eye contact with her.

"Have they done something to hurt you? I can shave their eyebrows off  for you? Or I could put veet in their shampoo so their hair falls out? Oh or I could swap their toothpaste for fish paste if you want?" She rushes out excitedly.

"I might just take you up on that offer, a'll get back to you" I say laughing.

"Shit! It must be bad if you're contemplating it"

"Nah, it will be alright I'm just pissed right now with them for something they said" I  blush remembering every word they said to me.

"Well I will be mad at them too, solidarity and all that, no questions asked" she holds her hand up for a fist bump and we burst out laughing. "Girl Power!"

"I'm so glad you're back Libby!" I say throwing myself at her giving her a hug!

"Me too!" She squeezes me back "let's make this a year to remember Hols! Let's go out with a bang and make the best memories to take with us! What do you say?" She looks at me with her award winning smile looking hopeful.

"And what does this amazing year entail?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Firstly it means us winning the league with you as captain" I glower at her but she continues "it also means going to parties, dates, having fun, camping and basically everything and anything. If it seems like it would be fun or takes you out of your comfort zone or makes you happy we do that. You in?" She looks me straight in the eye smiling.