Stick skills

Me to Poppy :Hey! Remember I have hockey after school today, a'll make dinner when I get in. Any issues call me. Love you xxx
Ps u sure u don't wanna try out? :)

Poppy 👭: no worries, a'll walk home with Max, not trying out, don't like getting sweaty :) xxx

With a quick text sent to Poppy to remind her that I'm not walking her home I went over to my locker and got my gym kit out. The locker room started to fill up so I went into a cubicle to get ready, I don't like getting changed in front of everyone.

"Have you seen the new guy? I think his names Thomas or something? He's been hanging about with Finn and his group of friends, someone said he kissed Holly! What the hell is that about? Has she not got enough attention from her group of guys?!"

"Its Theo and I heard she paid him to do it to make the guys jealous, you know how they don't want her as anything other than a friend so she's trying to push them to make them want her"

"No way! I know she's desperate for guy attention, what with having those huge thighs and horrible dress sense. I don't think I've ever seen her with a boyfriend and now she's trying to seduce her best friends? That's shameful!"

"Well it's not going to work, he's far too hot to hang around with the likes of Holly, I wouldn't be surprised if she paid the guys to be her best friend, she's so socially awkward. Did you see her this morning when she realised Noah and Libby were back. They're obviously not that close anymore she didn't even know her best friends were back in town. Pathetic! who would want a fatty like her anyway?! Oh and have you seen Noah! He has got even hotter since I last seen him, I wonder if he's seeing anyone?"

"Oooo Lydia you guys would look so good together"

"I know we so would Zoe, come on let's get ready, we can make a plan on how to get my man"

Lydia Sharp and Zoe Swanson ladies and gentleman aren't they so sweet...NOT!

The IT girls of Skyview Academy. Luckily there's only two of them instead of a group to deal with but those two can feel like more depending on their moods or if your on their radar, which I was unfortunately.

I don't actually know what I ever did to them to make up rumours about me and call me fat, the only thing I can think of is using Lydia's spade that one time and accidentally knocking Zoe over when i was turning around from my locker a few years ago and I'm the pathetic one? At least they thought I wasn't around instead of saying it to my face like they usually do.

Once I was finished getting ready I put my stuff into my locker and made my way into the gym for class. Just as I was heading out I heard my name being called but when I turned around I couldn't see anyone, "Holly" I heard again but I couldn't pinpoint who it was, just as I was going to continue walking someone jumped on my back with a loud squeal that can only belong to Libby!

"Hey! Where have you been all day?" Libby asks as she slides off of my back.

Instead of answering her I grabbed her and gave her the biggest hug I could, the one I should have given her the moment I saw her this morning in the hallway.

"What was that for?" She asked

" I didn't want you to think I didn't miss you, that's the hug I should have given you as soon as I saw you this morning but I was too shocked to see you to do it and I want to say I'm sorry about that"