Does my bum look big in this?

Work was so busy tonight, my feet are sore and I can't get the smell of coffee out my hair from the drip tray leaking on me when I was bending down to pick up more cups from the bottom cupboard.

"I want all the details from the party on Sunday missy!" Miranda shouts as I'm leaving the shop.

"It's not a party we are just going round to Theo's to hang out"

"I still want to know what happens, I'm living my life vicariously through you and your starting to go out and have fun. I need all the details" she says with a laugh.

I wave my hand and head outside into the cool night breeze. I can't wait to get home and take a shower and wash my hair. I start to walk putting my headphones in and hit random on my phone.

The only reason I realise I'm not alone is when someone hip bumps me and pulls my earphone out,

"Shit Kayden! You nearly made me piss my pants! Don't sneak up on me like that."

"Sorry" he manages to say through loud laughs, "I didn't think I'd make you piss your pants, I thought you realised I was beside you when you came out the shop"

"Sometimes you're so quiet it's scary, you could be a spy with all the creeping about you do, I didn't see you and obviously didn't hear you" I say trying to get my breathing under control, waving my headphones in his face and start heading home again,

"I'm not creeping" he says with a serious face, "I was waiting for you to finish so we could walk home together and head over to Theo's, I thought you seen me come up beside you, I didn't realise you had your headphones in. You know you really shouldn't do that walking alone, especially at night"

"It's not that far of a walk and music helps me relax, my feet are killing me and all I want to do is get home to shower cause I stink right now"

"Well I didn't want to say, Ow! What was that for, remember no nipping!" holding his arm he takes a step back looking at me.

"That was for saying I stink" with a pout I cross my arms over my chest and start to walk on again. Kayden slings his arm over my shoulder giving me a side hug and we walk the rest of the way in a comfortable silence.

That's one of the things I love about Kayden, he doesn't have to say much but you know he's there for you and if something needs to be said he will say it, if not he doesn't feel the need for words then there will be none.

Spinning around of the roundabout I thought it would be a good idea to jump off while it was moving, big mistake! My foot got caught and I went face first into the concrete like superman, arms sprawled out in front of me. I turned over and pulled my leg up to inspect it seeing a big cut and blood starting to come out it.

"Here use this to clean it up" I look up to see a boy with blonde hair and the most unusual grey eyes I've ever seen squatting down staring at me holding out a baby wipe in his hand, waving it in my face he says "use it to wipe off the blood and we can see if there's any grit in it"

I take the wipe and start to clean up my knee and notice that I can't see the boy anywhere. It's stinging so much I can feel tears start to form behind my eyes and realise I have cut my hand as well which is making it even worse to clean it up. I decide to get up and see if I can walk on it and head towards the bin to put the wipe away, slowly easing over I realise that walking makes it sting even more and is causing more blood to come out so I go and sit down on the bench to wait for it to stop.

"I only have spongebob ones" I gasp when I hear the voice close to my ear and turn round to find The boy standing beside me with a box of spongebob square pants plasters looking through them, "here this should be big enough to fit over the cut and stop it hurting"