Dancing

Walking away from the boys pissing contest I head to the kitchen deciding another drink would be a good idea. In the kitchen I find Poppy and Libby talking. "Hey ma bitches!" I shout slinging my arms round their shoulders.

"Hey!" They say together.

"You look like your having a great time!" Libby says pulling the vodka over with shot glasses.

"Yea! Well i was before your possessive brother comes over trying to mark his territory with Milo" I say picking up a shot and downing it.

"What?"

"Never mind keep the shots coming. If I'm doing the party scene I may as well go big or go home" I laugh hip bumping Poppy "isn't that right P?"

"Yip!" She clinks her shot with mine.

Soon enough the whole hockey team is around the kitchen island chatting about the game. Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls comes on "everyone up on the table" Lucy one of the new team member says. "Hell yea!" Libby shouts clambering up beside her and before I know it Me, Libby, Poppy, Lucy and Grace are on top on Theo's kitchen counter swaying our hips pretending to be one of the pussycats. We stay for a few more songs but gradually everyone gets down but I stay up dancing my heart out as if no one is watching with Grace.

Libby and Poppy shout encouragements, some boys from school get up and we dance with them not even remembering who it was but enjoying them holding me and paying me attention. While dancing to old school Eve-let me blow your mind with Grace we decide to do some clique dirty dancing rubbing up on one another laughing our heads off getting louder when we hear the whistles and hollers from the boys.

"I've not had this much fun in ages! Why don't you go to more parties Holly" Grace shouts.

"When I wake up tomorrow a'll probably remember!" I laugh out "right now I'm having too much fun to care what people think". I grab her hand spinning her around.

"Holly!" I hear "Holly get down!" Looking for the voice shouting at me I see Mitch standing below me. "Mitch come up!" I shout. Grace is dancing with someone so I don't have to worry about leaving her to talk to him "come on!" I put my hand out to him to get up. Letting out a deep breath shaking his head he climbs up.

"Yeah! Mitch!" I shout hugging him.

"You've been up here for ages do you not want to come down?" Mitch asks just standing still. That just won't do. Selena Gomes- Hands To Myself comes on and I waggle my finger at him to come closer swinging my hips to the music and raising my hands above my head bringing them back down my body. He looks frozen but the heat in his eyes says other wise. I walk over to him and put my arms around his neck and try to get him to loosen up. He places his hands on my hips and starts to move with me "that's it!" I say turning so my back is to his chest.

"Holly" he whispers into my ears. The feel of his face so close to mine and the heat coming from his body makes me melt into him further. He brings his arms around me tighter and I can feel his strong her chest against me. "I've missed you so much" he says leaning his face into the crook of my neck.

Goosebumps appear all over me and my brain won't let me form any words. He plants a light kiss on my collarbone and I feel like my knees are going to give out. I slowly move my arms up over my head and into his hair loving the feel of it going through my fingers. I can't tell if all the fussiness is from the alcohol or the way he's making me feel. I think I need some air. Yea that's a good idea I need to get some air.