Shirtless Noah

(Warning! Not for young eyes :) )

Noah picked up my bags and walked me into his house and up the stairs to his room without asking me a thing.

I kicked off my shoes and shuffled over to his kingsize bed. Pulling back his black covers I climb in and lay down hugging his pillow to my face. I haven't been able to stop crying since I got out the car.

I feel him climb in behind me and he pulls me to his chest wrapping his arms tightly around my waist holding me close. The feel of his strong arm and chest around me makes me relax. I breath his scent in and out and try to stop my hiccups and tears while listening to his caring words in my ear.

I finally manage to stop crying and we lie cuddled in each other's arms for a time just listening to each other breath and the sound of his watch on the bedside table ticking.

"Are you ready to talk now" he says quietly from behind me and I nod my head. He pulls back from me and I cringe from the loss of his arms. He puts the lamp on and I can feel him sit up. I turn around and pull myself up leaning against the headboard.

"What the hell happened to your face" Noah gasps reaching over to hold my face in both his hands staring at me.

"I haven't looked at it yet" I mumble out.

"Holly please tell me what's happened?" He pleads.

Taking his hands in mine I remove them from my face but keep one hand in mine rubbing my thumb over his.

"My mum's drinking again" I whisper out looking at our hands.

"You-your mom did this?" He asks in disbelief and all I can do is nod my head. "You need to tell me exactly what happened Holly. Every single thing don't leave anything out" he demands. Looking up at him I can see anger in his eyes but also sadness and concern.

I climb out the bed to stand up. I feel I need space to try and understand what happened myself. Pacing back and forth I retell Noah exactly what happened from the moment I opened my mum's bedroom door. I can see he wants to comfort me but let's me get it all out.

"Then I dropped P off at Max's and called you and well you know the rest." I say stopping and looking at him. He's moved to sit on the edge of the bed while I've been talking and just looks at me.

"Are you okay Holly?" He asks. His striking blue eyes look even brighter than normal and feel as if he's trying to read my mind with the penetrating gaze he is sending me. I know it's from frustration of not being able to do anything about what's happened and from trying to not let his own emotions seep out.

How is this god not only my best friend but my boyfriend?! He's so passionate and emotional. I walk over to him and stand in between his legs. His hands go to my hips and he holds me tight while I place my hands behind his neck bending down I place a soft kiss to his lips. "I'm ok Noah. I just need some time and space from my mum to try and get my head around what happened and my guilt" I say kissing him lightly again.

"Holly your face looks quite bad and your clothes are ripped. Do you want to go for a shower and get changed? Or do you want something to eat or drink?" He asks rubbing small circles on my hips with his thumbs sending shivers through my body. I am hungry and thirsty and probably could do with a shower but what I want more than that is Noah. What's the point in having a boyfriend if you don't act on your feelings?

Leaning down I slide my hands from behind his neck to either side of his face and lean in not breaking eye contact with him. I hover over his mouth rubbing my nose across his and he closes his eyes. "There's only one thing I need right now Noah" I breath out.