Open minded

Snuggling back in to my warm pillow I try to block out the sunlight that I can feel beyond my eyelids.

"Five more minutes Holly"

Who the fuck? Not wanting to bring attention to myself I slowly squint open my right eye and try to take in my surroundings.Where the hell am I? Oh man the sun burns!

Looking around I've managed to figure out I am in what looks like a wooden hut or something but my main worry that I don't think I'm ready to figure out is who is in it with me?

Lifting the coat lying over me I look down just to make sure that I am still dressed, thank goodness! Realising I am fully clothed helps me calm slightly knowing that I didn't loose my virginity during a drunken haze.

Tilting my head up slowly I can see a strong jaw and blonde hair, my breathing gets faster and I realise that I can smell tea tree and lime, who smells like that? Thinking slowly as my head feels like someone is using a jackhammer on it I realise that it reminds me of Kayden.

Kayden!! When did I speak to him? It's definitely him that I'm cuddled up with which makes my heart calm even more. Settling back down and closing my eyes I start to breath easier.

Slowly the events of last night start to come back to me. Dancing with Milo as if I was Rihanna, kitchen top dancing, dancing with Mitch, ALOT of shots and a lot of dirty dancing! What was I thinking? Alcohol! This is why I don't drink. That and also the horrendous hangover that's beginning to set in and make me aware of my bad decisions. How embarrassing!

I tried to slowly get up since I couldn't sleep anymore after the mortifying flashbacks I was having in which I am sure someone saw my underwear from my enthusiastic slutty dance moves but I didn't get far before strong arms came around my shoulders pulling me back.

"Morning" Kayden breathed into my hair.

"Morning" I said turning my face to see him. I was just about to ask him what happened but I was cut short when he pressed his lips to mine. It was a quick soft kiss but the heat that spread through my face and body could start a fire.

He pulled back and when I opened my eyes he was smiling back at me. Why am I not freaking out that was my first kiss on the lips? My first kiss!! That's not the first time Kayden has placed his lips on mine! We kissed last night!

Slowly more of last night came into my mind and the feelings and sensations his kiss ignited in me caused me to shiver and squirm in his lap, hiding my face in to his chest.

It was perfect!

"What's wrong?" He asked when I moved my face to see him I could see his worried expression. He began to stroke my hair knowing this calms me.

"Nothing" I whispered looking back down. "I just remembered what happened last night" I felt him become tense when I said this.

"Do you regret it?" Kayden asked squeezing me tighter and kissing my hair.

"No. not at all I'm glad it was you although I would of liked to have been more sober to remember everything" I say with a chuckle and feel him relax.

" I'm just glad you remember and aren't freaking out" he laughs cuddling me in closer and I have to admit I felt happy and safe in his arms. Reaching up I place a quick kiss to his cheek and smile at him before placing my head back on his chest closing my eyes to get a little relief from my headache.

"Well now that you both have had a catch up why don't one of you enlighten us to what happpened last night!"

Jumping up I turned around to see Mitch, Finn and Noah all sitting against the wall near the door. Wow that was not a smart move I don't know if I can hold on to my stomach! From their facial expressions none of them were happy with the scene in front of them.