Home Truths

"So what was that all about with Finn" Libby asks looping her arm through mine on the way to the changing room.

"He kissed Zoe at the party last weekend" I huff out. "But it bothers me because he knows how much I hate her and he had told me how he feels but goes and does that? How am I meant to trust him?" I ask frustrated.

"What are you talking about?" Libby asks pulling us to a stop making me look at her. "Finn never kissed Zoe! He doesn't like her at all because she's horrible to you. Yea he flirts with her but that's just Finn I don't think he even realises he's doing it sometimes but there is no way he kissed Zoe" she rushes out.

"But how do you know he didn't?" I ask

"Because I was with them for most of the night the only time I wasn't directly with him was when we were dancing on the kitchen counter but even then he was watching from afar with the other guys and then when you kept dancing he was watching. Then when you disappeared he was looking for you with me or with the guys so there is no way he had time to do that" she explains.

"But Zoe told me they kissed?" I ask confused.

"And you believed Zoe? Are you mental? That girl has been jealous of you just like Lydia forever! She's pushing your buttons just like she did kissing Finn on the cheek" Libby says seriously.

That little shit! "I'm going to knock her out" I explode stomping towards the changing rooms. "I've had enough of her and Lydia and their pathetic behaviour"

"That's exactly it! They're pathetic! Just leave it just now and breath. You are the one who has Finn not her and she doesn't even know that so you have the upper hand just remember that" Libby says pulling me to slow down.

She's right. Finn is with me. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me or upset me. All he ever does is try to make me smile and take care of me bringing me sweet treats. I was horrible to him and missed out on a kiss today.

Calm I nod at Libby and we walk on to he changing room.

Dressed I jog back to my car with mine and Libby's old hockey sticks to make sure we don't loose them. On the way back my phone buzzes:

Finn <3: Can we talk tonight? Nothing has ever happened between me and Zoe EVER!! The closest her lips have ever came to me was my cheek today. I would never do that to you. Just talk to me don't shut me out. I only want to kiss you. Now and always! xxx

Awww bless him! He's obviously worried that I've fallen out with him which I had before talking to Libby, but I believe her and I believe Finn so really there isn't anything to forgive.

Me to Finn <3: 😘

Not knowing what to send I send the kiss emoji to let him know that I want to kiss him too.

Me to Finn <3: ps you owe me muffins 😜 Good Luck 4 ur game xx

May as well get some muffins out of it I think laughing to myself.

Finn <3; you can have as many muffins as you want as long as you share like the other night 😉 good luck too! a'll be expecting my thank you kiss when I next see u 💋 xx

Thinking of that night makes me turn as red as a tomato. I don't know what came over me in the truck. I just knew I wanted Finn and I wanted to get my fill in any way possible and didn't care where at that point or who may of seen me. All my boys seem to bring out my adventurous side and to be honest I can't wait for what's to come.

Walking back in to the bustling changing rooms I find Libby talking to Grace and Lucy and join them. We gather all the girls together and talk tactics for the game and try to motivate the girls.