New beginnings

Wiping tears from my eyes from the cuteness overload I shove them to get off me. "Okay, okay! I need to breath" I say and they sit back away from me. We all seem to not know what to do next so I wait for one of them to make the next move.

"Holly?" Mitch asks making me look up. "Can I ask you something?" I nod when I see his worried expression "didyoukissmiloonsaturdaynight?"He rushes out.

"What" I ask raising an eyebrow.

Huffing he blows out a breath and runs his hand through his hair. "Did you kiss Milo on Saturday Night?"

"No" I say straight away but blush knowing that I did kiss someone that night. When I look around the guys I notice Kayden looking at his hands with a red face and a smile tugging at his lips and know he's thinking of the same things as me.

"Why are you blushing Holly?" Noah asks using his serious face.

"No I'm not" I state

"Yes you are Hols, what happened on Saturday?" Mitch asks.

Looking at Kayden he nods letting me know that I should tell them chicken. Looking at all of them I take a deep breath and steady myself as I don't know how they're going to react.

"I-I, well, I had my first kiss on Saturday" I say smiling.

"You what?" Finn asks in disbelief. "Who!" He demands.

"It was with Kayden" I say smiling looking at him.

"What?" "When?" "Where?" They all ask.

"I've also kissed Finn as well before he gets all high and mighty" I laugh sticking my tongue out at him looking at his shocked face. If I'm going down then he's coming too and it feels better having it all out there. No secrets that's what they said.

Laughing to myself I realise that the room is silent and look to see them all watching me. "What?" I ask quirking my eyebrow up. "You said no secrets now we have no secrets and if I was getting the third degree then they two should get it too" I say laughing.

"So you've kissed two of us?" Noah asks in a monotone voice staring at Finn and Kayden. "And your only telling us now?"

"What? It only happened last night and today when was I meant to tell you?"

"Today?" Mitch asks.

"Yea" I ask confused. Why is this a big deal? We are going to all kiss aren't we? "You guys feeling left out" I laugh nudging their feet but realise that none of them are laughing with me.

I look at them and see Finn and Kayden smiling at me but Mitch and Noah look bemused. "You want me to kiss you?" I ask looking at Kayden and Mitch.

"Would you?" Mitch asks and Noah stares on.

Hell yes!! I'm sitting with four of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen and they want to kiss me! Not only that but they're now my boyfriends. Boyfriends! Should I test them and see how okay they are with all of us being with each other? Could I do that?

"Now?" I say smiling at him with a wink who am I and what have I done with Holly Mackay?

"N-now?" Noah asks looking over at Mitch asking if he's does.