Trust in what we have

"Let's just stay here" Kayden whispers into my ear causing goosebumps to erupt down my neck and back bringing a smile to my face. "Let's just pull a sicky" he laughs kissing my cheek.

"And the first thing that happens would be everyone comes over" I say laughing. "Come on let's get ready so we have time for breakfast" I say sliding over the bed to get out.

"No" he whines pulling the covers over his head "I want to stay here".

Laughing I walk to the bottom of the bed pulling the covers off him and leave them on the floor, he blindly tries to grab at anything to cover himself so I jump on him causing him to grunt and me to laugh.

"See I knew you'd see it my way" he laughs rolling over so I'm underneath him. "This is a good way to spend our day do you not think" he asks with hooded eyes leaning over me. Warmth rushes over my body and my stomach clenches in that delicious way, I giggle rolling myself away before anything can happen.

"As much as I agree with you we need to move. Unless you want to tell the guys why we aren't coming in?" I ask with a cocked eyebrow. He doesn't say anything but smirk. "That's what I thought. Now move so we aren't late and your driving." I say heading into my cupboard to find something to wear.

I hear him get up and head into the bathroom and finally allow myself to let out the breath I've been holding. When I'm with the guys my brain is consumed by them and how they make my body react. I've not even had sex yet and all I can think about is how my guys bring out the best feelings in me.

Grabbing some ripped white jeans I put on a red gypsy off the shoulder top and my red high top converse. I put in a hairband braid in my hair and leave the rest of my hair natural and apply a little make up. I knock the bathroom door and tell Kayden I will meet him in the kitchen and head downstairs.

Pulling up at school in our usual space, Poppy and Max jump out to head off to meet friends and we wait for the rest of the guys to come.

My dad must be away already. Away to his new life with his new family forgetting about us even though we're only an hour away but I doubt a'll see him. He hasn't even bothered to come and see me or even text or call after that afternoon. How can he just switch off? No news from mum either and I can't help the sinking feeling that things aren't going to be normal anytime soon. Staring out the window I let out a sigh rubbing my thumb over the initials on my bracelet charm feeling the indent of each initial with my finger.

"Everything ok?" Kayden asks kissing my temple.

"Yea." I say quietly. Things might not be okay at home but having my guys means the world to me.

We climb out the car and walk over to Mitch's car where him and Finn are getting out. Noah pulls up beside them and he gets out with Libby and Theo looking around the school courtyard. When he spots me his usual scowl turns into a bright smile and I can't help the grin on my face that greets him. Kayden tightens his arm around my waist pulling me into him and I give him a gentle shove making him look at me. I growl at him gesturing to the school. He gives me a confused look making me sigh.

"Remember we're suppose to be just 'friends'" I say with an eye roll pulling to the side to put space between us hating the small distance I created.

He gives me an unhappy look but stands beside me gently brushing my fingers. Finn spots me and runs over scooping me up into a hug. I squeak from the sudden embrace but melt into his chest with my arms around his neck.

"Mhmm" Kayden says bringing my attention to him. "Just friends remember" she says sarcastically with a raised brow. Finn pops me down and quickly kisses my cheek.