Jealousy?

Not knowing what I wanted to drink I thought I would play it safe and have beer. Grabbing one out of the cooler I open it and handed one to Milo who thanks me. Taking a drink I realise I don't actually like the taste of it but who cares a'll deal with it.

"Who did you come with?" Milo asks coming to stand beside me leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Libby and my sister Poppy. They were constantly looking around for their boyfriends so I sent them on their way" I say laughing. "What about you?"

"few guys from the track team. Ethan my best friend and Joel do you know them?"

"Yea. I've seen you guys at some competitions. Never spoken to them but they seem nice" I say taking another drink or beer seems to be getting better every time I take a drink.

"Joel! Ethan!" He shouts to the other end of the kitchen "nows your chance" he says bumping my hip. How am I meant to deal with talking to strangers. I start to feel panicky looking around for a way to get out of this situation but before I can they appear beside us.

"Hey guys" milo greets. "This is Holly. Holly this is Ethan and Joel" he points to each of them in turn

"Nice to meet you Holly" Ethan says holding out his and I shake it.

"Hey" Joel says with a kind smile. "We've heard a lot about you" he smirks looking at Milo. When I look at him he has tinted cheeks and looks over my head taking a sip of his beer.

"All good things I hope?" I laugh

"Definitely" Ethan says with a knowing smirk.

The guys were easy to get along with, they introduced me to their girlfriends Anna and Beth and I have to admit I enjoyed spending time with all of them. We had a few more drinks and then decided to do shots. By my third I started to feel buzzed and needed to pee.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I whisper to Milo.

"You want me to come with you?" He asks taking my hand. It feels nice and warm and sends tingles up my arm. Not like the guys do when they touch me but it's gets my heart beating faster. Why am I comparing him to the guys?

Squeezing his hand I shake my head. "A'll be fine. Wait here and a'll come back and get you okay?"

"Sure then maybe I can get that dance?" He asks hopeful with a smile that lights up his eyes. Nodding my head I turn heading towards the stairs to where I know the bathroom is.

It took me ages to get here, I bumped into a few of the the girls off the team and they convinced me we had to do a celebratory shot which I did then I met Poppy and checked in with her, she seems to be having a great time and Max hasn't left her side then I had to wait in the queue for the bathroom. Now here, I go to the toilet and wash my hands. Fixing my eyes and fluffing my hair I realise I'm feeling a bit more drunk but in a good way. I head out the door back to the party.

Turning to head down the stairs my path is blocked by a wall of muscle, looking up I'm met with grass green eyes, auburn hair and the cheeky smile of Finn. "Hey handsome" I drawl "fancy meeting you here, you wanting to try out the cloud bed again" I laugh putting my hand on his chest.

He looks shocked for a moment then laughs "why? You wanting to try it out with me?"

"Oh no not me, wouldn't want to get my eyeballs scratched out by your new bit of stuff Zoe." I laugh.

"What? You think I'm with Zoe? Are you joking me right now Holly?" He asks with a scowl.

Who pissed in his cornflakes? "Hey don't get snippy with me, I'm just saying what I see" I say trying to move past him but he won't budge. "Finn, move please I want to get back down the stairs"