Just my luck

I packed my bag and checked myself in the mirror above the sink, wiping under my eyes to fix my make up and straightened out my clothes. With my head held high I walked out of the changing room, slipping my phone into my back pocket. I put my tea mug into my bag and turned around walking straight into a hard chest. Looking up to apologise I realised I was staring at a face I had never seen before in Skyview Academy.

Large milk chocolate eyes stared back at me, a strong jaw, chestnut brown hair styled into a large quiff and a dimple in his chin. Broad shoulders fit snuggly in his black tshirt, strong legs in black skinny jeans and black biker boots. Looking back up I realised I had been staring at him and hadn't said a word, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk on his face " finished checking me out"

"Sor-sorry, I didn't mean to bang in to you I wasn't looking where I was going" I said, cheeks flaring red, my whole body felt like it was on fire and I can't decide wether or not it was due to the embarrassment or due to the look in this guys eyes. He seemed to be watching my every move, smiling at me but not making any move to move out my way. That's when I realised my hands were on his chest, his well defined muscular chest and his hands were holding my forearms.

I took a step back, removing my hands from his chest, releasing his hands from my arms, " sorry, I didn't realise I had my hands on you"

" it's ok sweetheart you can put your hands on me anytime" he said with a wink, he held his hand out with a honest smile on his face "Theodore Wright, but you can call me Theo"

"Holly" I said shaking his hand, proud of myself for not stuttering out my name.

" Well Holly, do you by any chance know where Mrs Stanley's English class is?"

"Yea, am just heading there as well, do you want me to show you or just point you in the right direction?"

"and pass up the opportunity to have a pretty girl show me around, no way I'd like the grand tour Holly"

Blushing I didn't know what to say but before I could filter my thought they were out, "alright Casanova, stop taking the piss and get moving, I'm already late"

I don't know where the confidence came from, probably from Theo trying to embarrass me and take the piss, I don't handle it well when people try to make fun of me.

Stalking off in the direction of our English class I didn't bother to check he was following me, yes he was good looking but unfortunately he's going to turn out to be like the rest of the boys in this school, shallow, self centred and looking for their next conquest. Argh why do all the good looking ones have to be so annoying.

Suddenly my wrist is grabbed and I'm pulled to a stop, looking up I see it's Theo , "what did I say wrong? " he asked with a genuine look of surprise on his face.

"I don't like people taking the piss out of me or people saying things to try and embarrass me, so calling me pretty when I'm not to try and sweet talk me into helping you out tipped me over the edge of an already very trying morning and it's not even half way through the day yet, so if you want me to show you the way follow me and please don't say anything to be cruel to me again or give me false hope, I'm a realist!" with that I turned around and carried on towards English knowing that things are only going to get worse if Mrs Stanley is in a bad mood.

I wasn't sure Theo had followed me untill we stopped outside Mrs Stanley's classroom, he didn't make eye contact with me and I suddenly felt guilty for my outburst, he was only being himself and didn't know I was touchy about my looks.

Before turning the handle I placed my hand on Theo's shoulder to try and get him to look at me, when he met my gaze I tried to put on a smile and said "sorry". I didn't think he was going to accept my apology or even acknowledge I had spoken as he remained silent but just before I stepped into the classroom he place his hand on my shoulder making me stop,