Please tell me you're not naked!

"Argh! Turn that off Hols!" Noah grunts.

Stretching my hands out of the cover I pat the side of the bed feeling for my phone refusing to open my eyes and wake up properly.

Finding my phone I hit the alarm off and stretch. Noah's arm that's across my waist pulls me into him and he groans into my neck.

"Let's just stay here all day instead of getting up." He says muffled into my neck. Sliding his hand up from my stomach he places it over my right breast and squeezes it gently causing me to gasp from the contact. "this is much better than playing soccer" he says kissing his way down to where his hand is and I can feel my nipples getting hard from the sensations he makes me feel. Taking it between his thumb and forefinger he squeezes gentle making me clench my thighs grabbing his hair.

"Noah" I say breathlessly "if you start doing that we won't go anywhere" I say truthfully making him laugh. Moving his face back up to me he places a soft kiss to my lips.

"Your right, if we start I don't think I could stop" he says hovering over my lips staring at me with a hint of humour in his eyes. I lean up and kiss him softly and smile.

My phone starts to ring and its Libby. I look at Noah worried but he just smiles and nods.

"Hello"  I say rolling away from Noah.

"Why is your car in my driveway?" Libby asks confused

"I came over last night to see Noah and ended up just staying over" I say mostly the truth.

I can hear her walking about. She huffs at me and the next minute Noah's door is flung open with an annoyed looking Libby standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips. I gasp pulling the covers over my chest which causes her to put her hand over her eyes.

"Please tell me your not naked? Please...please tell me you are not naked!" She shouts.

"Shut up Libby!" Noah shouts at his twin.

"No I'm not naked Libs you just gave me a fright for all I knew you could of been your Mum or Dad" I say letting the covers settle back down.

"Thanks god!" She says taking her hands away from her face walking towards my side of the bed ignoring that I'm in my bra. LKnowing you two are together is one thing but seeing you together is another, anyway I just wanted to... What the hell happened to you face!" She shrieks grabbing my chin turning my face one way then the other. I still haven't looked at it yet. "Where did all these scratches come from?"

I didn't think about what I was going to tell people. I don't want to tell anyone else about my mum not because I don't trust them but I don't want them to think about her differently. She isn't a bad person but like I said before, drink makes you do stupid things.

Think holly think?! "I tripped walking into the garden last night carrying the dinner and fell into the bush at the bottom of my steps. I didn't have any free hands and my face took the brunt of it" I state trying to keep eye contact to try and convince her while mentally facpalming myself.

O...Kay" she drags out obviously not believing me looking at Noah who I watch shrug. "You know I don't believe that so I expect you tell me when your ready" she says staring at me and I smile. "Anyway, get in the shower and we'll get breakfast and head to school"

I get up and head to the bathroom in Noah's bedroom hearing her muttering something about horny, brother, best friend and awkward before she shuts the door.

Locking the door just in case I strip out of the rest of my clothes and turn on the shower. I use the toilet and while washing my hands I look in the mirror. My face does look quite bad but nothing some make up can't hide. There are two long scratches going from the corner of my right eye to my chin and three smaller ones on my forehead and a small bruise near my ear.