My brain is going to explode.

Having a shower was one of the worst decisions I've made! Since coming out the shower it has taken all of my strength to get myself ready to go over to Kayden's.

I have been lying in the foetal position on my bed in my underwear for the last twenty minutes trying to brace myself to move and put on clothes knowing that I run the risk of being sick. I've managed to keep it in so far but the sweats and shakes have started making me want to curl up under my covers and sleep it off, but I can't.

A'll just sleep at Kayden's, with this bright idea I decide to roll on to my stomach and knee walk across my bed to where my clothes are laid out. Sitting up on the edge of my bed I intake deep breaths and grab my clothes.

Pulling on my comfy sweatpants and one of the boys t-shirts I throw my hair in to a messy bun on the top of my head and grab my phone and sunglasses off of my dressing table.  Light is not my friend.

Each step feels like I have rocks in my shoes and I want to turn back and get in bed but I promised Mitch and I need everything sorted before going back to school. I want my boys back and I want things to move forward.

Felling a renewed sense of determination I make it down the stairs and out the front door.

I decide to walk because there is no way I can drive and head for Kayden's. thankfully it was cooler today and the breeze on my face helps me calm my jitters. I can't work out if they are from nerves or another part of this hell of a hangover.

Walking up to Kayden's I can see his Mom and Dad are out so I head straight in. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and trudge my way up the stairs to his room. I knock and hear him shout for me to come in.

I walk in and notice he is shirtless but I can't even enjoy the view. I walk straight over to his bed, take my sunglasses off and collapse on it. I pull the covers over me and I snuggle into his pillow and close my eyes. "Argh" I moan.

"You ok?" Kayden chuckles from across the room but I only grunt in response.

"Do you need anything?" He asks. I can hear his footsteps getting closer now and the bed dips beside me. "Nnnnnn" is all I can muster to say no.

"Drink does not agree with you the next day" Kayden laughs lying beside me stroking my hair. "But I have to admit, you seemed to be enjoying yourself last night and I seen a completely different side to you...One I hope to see more of" he whispers into my ear and kisses my head.

"What part? The coyote ugly dance moves? Drinking every shot known to man? The angry girl? Or the kissing?"I say sarcastically, muffled due to my face being in the pillow.

"The kissing, definitely the kissing" he laughs "but I would defo go for more coyote ugly dance moves or whatever you called them. Those were hot!" He kisses my head again laughing.

This makes me shiver and I turn my body slowly to look at him.

When I look up he's staring at me with a smile on his face. He looks happy, his usual grumpy scowl missing. "Where has my grumpy pants gone" I says placing my hand on his cheek. He leans in to it and kisses my palm.

"I guess everything being out in the open agrees with me and last night will be a night I'll never forget" he whispers.

I feel a smile start to spread across my face and feel myself leaning towards him. I guess being honest and going with my heart I am more forward and I know I should probably think this through but I don't want to, I want to feel his lips against mine again. I want to feel those unfamiliar sensations run through my body.

Hangover forgotten I lean up and place my other hand on his other cheek and lean in placing my lips to his. He didn't even hesitate and responds immediately to me.