Girls Dinner

Sitting down at a booth at the window after placing our order I listen to Poppy and Libby talking wondering how to start talking about everything.

"What is it you need to talk about Hols" Libby asks raising her eyebrow at me.

I look at Poppy thinking she told her but she just shrugged looking at Libby too.

"Don't look at her. It's always the same when you have something you need to get off your chest. You go quiet, you zone out and you offer to buy food so spill it" she laughs looking at my shocked expression.

Looking at both of them I take a gulp of my Diet Coke to stall trying to think how to start.

"Have both of you had sex?" Poppy asks out of the blue causing me to choke on my juice and Libby to squeak!

"What? Why are you asking that? Are you?" I ask flustered.

"Well it's something that is going to happen at some point and I hope it's with Max. We haven't done anything but I just wanted to ask you guys. I trust you both even though Ruby is one of my best friends she wouldn't be serious about talking about it" she states cool as a cucumber. Nothing seems to faze her.

"Well I have" Libby says blushing.

I swivel my head to look at her wondering when this happened!

"What?" I ask looking at her with wide eyes.

"I was going to tell you today but when you asked to go for dinner I thought I would do it then so Pops has eased us into the conversation" she says laughing patting Poppy on the back.

"Right both of you tell me what's going on now" I demand

"Well Max and I have been getting closer and I love him. I think I always have" she says looking wistfully at us "and I'm scared about having sex with him not because I think he will leave me but I'm scared incase I do it wrong." She sighs.

"Has Max had sex before" I ask.

"No. I thought he had but he's told me he hasn't" she says looking unsure.

"Poppy! If Max has told you he hasn't then he defiantly hasn't. He wouldn't lie to you about something as important as that. The fact that you both haven't means you can explore it together without any pressure. Don't build it up too much just let it be and go with what you both feel happy with" I say hugging her across the table. "Just promise me you will be careful" I laugh.

"No glove no love" Libby says causing me and Poppy to hit her arm. "Hey! It's true!" She defends herself causing us all to break into a fit of laughter. When the waiter came over he gave us a weird look and placed the pizzas down. I love pizza!

"What's your story then?" I ask Libby round a mouthful of barbecue chicken pizza.

"Well, with Theo's parents being away I just stayed at his after the party and for the rest of the weekend. We weren't planning on it happening or anything but we had been snuggled up on his bed watching a movie and we were making out and then one thing lead to another. We both wanted it to happen so we let it." She smiles blushing.

"What was it like?" Poppy whispers.

"Amazing! He was so caring and gentle and made sure I was ok the entire time. He waited for me to be absolutely sure I was happy to go on. I felt like he worshipped me and my body! He made me feel like a goddess! It's hard to explain really. When people talk about it being sore, well it was but only slightly not anything like the horror stories you hear so don't listen to them. I was nervous because I knew that he had done it before but he made me feel special, like it was his first, like I was the only girl." She says wistfully. I didn't think Libby was still a virgin?