Who's the boss?

Pulling up to school I say goodbye to Poppy and head for the front steps of school. We had to be here early today as Poppy had an assignment to finish with her group. I sit on the steps and pull out my phone to listen to some music while I read the last of my book for English.

I'm on the last page when I feel someone sit down next to me. Looking over I see Milo sitting on the step next to me with a big smile looking at me. I smile back taking out my headphones. "Hey" I say winding up the wire putting it away in my bag.

"Morning. That you finished the book?" He asks nodding towards my closed book of 'to kill a Mockingbird'.

"Yea. It took me a lot longer than I thought it would but I'm done. I don't know how much I took in though my heads been all over the place" I say distractedly putting the book away in my bag.

"How's things after yesterday? You were really upset." He ask worriedly.

"I'm a tough girl" I say making a muscle man pose laughing making him smile.

He puts his arm around my shoulder squeezing me to him. "As long as your sure Holly. I don't like seeing you sad" he says seriously.

I bump my head to his shoulder. "I'm sure" I say smiling looking up at him. He doesn't return my smile but gazes at me as if he's trying to decide something in his head.

Feeling uncomfortable with his gaze I clear my throat and busy myself trying to close my bag and check my phone for the time. This seems to bring him out of himself and he leans back on his elbows on the step behind staring to the parking lot.

"There's your friends coming" he says smiling nodding his head towards the parked cars where I see all the guys walking towards me bringing a smile to my face. They all look completely different from each other except their height and every one of them are gorgeous. I feel my stomach flutter watching them watch me and think how lucky I am to have them.

Standing I wave to them and feel Milo stand beside me shouldering his bag. Finn is the first to get to me picking me up in a bear hug lifting my feet off the ground making me giggle and hold on to his shoulders. "Watch her ankle" Mitch lectures causing Finn to send him a glare over his shoulder but he places me down gently and kisses my head. "I missed you" he whispers in my ear.

"You too" I whisper back. He stands and pulls me to his side. "Morning guys" I smile at them but see Noah glaring to my side. Looking I see Milo standing awkwardly. "Guys, you know Milo. Milo this is Finn, Mitch, Kayden and you already met Noah at the party" I say pointing to them each in turn and lean over to hit Noah's chest to stop the glares he's giving. They all say a small hello except Noah who appears to grunt in response coming to stand at my side touching my hand lightly leaving tingles.

"Hey." Milo says nervously "I'm gonna head in Holly. A'll see you in class. Maybe we can catch up soon?" He asks

"Sure." I say happily "have a good day and don't let these knuckle heads intimidate you" I laugh out waving bye.

Picking up my bag I look to the guys to see them all staring at me. "What?" I ask raising an eyebrow at them but they just stare at me.

"Sure. Have a good day." Finn mimics me in a high pitched voice making me frown at him.

"What? I was being nice." I say slapping his chest then wish I hadn't when I feel his hard muscles under his shirt and my mind starts to wonder. Blushing I take a step up towards the schools entrance trying to cool my cheeks.

"You basically just agreed to go on a date with Milo" Noah barks grabbing my had pulling me to a stop outside the main doors.