Eskimo kisses

I love showers! Clean and fresh out my shower smelling like tea tree and lime that must be Kayden's I realise I haven't got spare clothes and don't want to put my sweaty hockey outfit back on after getting all clean. I decide to put on my bra, those bad boys need support and head for Kayden's room. When I walk in he's lying on his back on the bed with his eyes closed. He looks so peaceful that I don't want to wake him but I don't think his mum would appreciate it if she walked in and I looked like this in his room.

Walking over I gently nudge him and he opens his eyes, when he takes in my towel he starts to look anywhere but me again,

"Kayd we've been through this, calm down." I say trying to remind him of the underwear conversation we already had.

"Why aren't you dressed H?" He asks looking at me with slightly pinked cheeks and a shy expression.

"I didn't have any clean clothes. Can I borrow some please?" I ask holding my towel tight with one hand and my dirty kit in the other. He gets up and heads to his drawers looking around for something for me to wear

"Here you are" he says handing me a pair of sweatpants and one of his soccer tshirts

"Eh, I kind of need a pair of boxers too" I says my face and neck going red

"Boxers? I gave you shorts in that bundle do you want boxers instead?" He asks motioning to the clothes in his hand

"No I need boxers as well Kayd, I'm not wearing any knickers" motioning to the towel I was wearing.

He stands and stares at me in the eye, his eyes then travel down my towelled body and back up to my face. The look he gives me makes goosebumps raise on my arms and the back of my neck causing me to shiver, breaking eye contact he shakes his head and turns to his drawers. "You're gonna be the death of me Holly" he mutters and I'm not too sure I'm meant to hear him he was so quiet. He hands me the boxers with a smile.

"Thanks" I say taking them and sliding them on under my towel, I take off my towel and put on the rest of the clothes towel drying my hair. Looking up I notice Kayden is still rooted to the spot staring at me with his mouth slightly open. "What?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"You are going to be the death of me" he says throwing his hands up exasperated. This time I definitely heard him.

"How?"

Choosing to ignore my question he goes over to the bed and sits down setting the tv and dvd player up for the movie. I decide to fold my clothes and leave them with my shoes at the door and fling the towel in the dirty clothes hamper. Turning to walk to the bed I notice that there are new pictures on the wall, taking a closer look I see they are from Summer and Theo's on Friday.

One of the pictures that catches my eye is from Friday, Kayden had held the camera and every single one of us all squished up making goofy expressions. I was squished right in the middle of all my guys with Mitch and Noah on my right and Finn, Kayden, Libby and Theo on my left. I love this picture, it had all my best friends back together again.

"Can I have a copy of his one?" I ask

"Sure, take that one if you want I've got loads from Friday" he said standing up and picking it off the wall handing it to me " I got some funny ones from that night on my phone I might put up too" he said taking his phone out "I even got one of Theo in Lib's crop top" he said laughing turning the phone round for me to see.

I burst out laughing, Theo and Libby are doing the peace sign, Theo in her bright hot pink crop top her in his grey polo shirt that's five sizes too big drowning her frame but they look so happy together "they're gonna be so good together" I say