Feed the hangover monster

Too hot, far too hot. Why is my pillow so hard? I slowly opened my eyes, blinking to try and bring them in to focus. Snuggling into my pillow further I realise it has a heartbeat. I look up and see Mitch's face next time mine, he looks so peaceful and beautiful with his brown hair disheveled and hanging over his face. You don't usually see this side to him as he likes to have everything just right. I lift my hand and lightly brush it over his forehead moving the hair away from his eyes which makes him stir. I freeze lifting my hand away from his face and luckily he doesn't wake up.

My body feels heavy and my limbs feel hard to move but I realise that Finn has cuddled up to me with his arm slung over my chest effectively caging me in making him the big spoon and me the little spoon. This is the reason why I'm so hot. He's snoring quietly in my ear, his hot breath tickling the back of my ear blowing my hair into my face. Turning slowly to my back I try to put some distance between myself and the boys but Finn pulls me in tighter to him when I try to move away.

I need to get out of this bed!

I slowly untangle my legs from Finn and start to lift his arm off from around me, he stirs but doesn't wake and I take my chance to slide from between them. I shuffle down to the bottom of the bed and step onto the hardwood floor. I find my clothes and take off Finn's top hanging it over the chair in the corner. Once I'm dressed I look for my phone. Finding it still on the bedside table. I tip toe over and pick it up, eight am. I slip it into my pocket

Finn starts to mumble in his sleep stretching his arm out and I realise he's looking for me, feeling mischievous I take his hand and place it on Mitch's arm. Finn moves over wrapping his arm over Mitchell's chest and puts his face to his neck. Mitch grunts and turns towards him flinging his leg over Finn. I fling my hand to my mouth to stop a laugh escaping. Taking my phone out I snap a picture of them, you never know when you need blackmail material and then put it away. I lean down and place a kiss to Mitch' cheek and move round the bed to do the same to Finn. I then creep quietly over to the door and slip out.

Walking down the corridor I poke my head into the next room and see Noah curled up in the bed arm flung over his face breathing deeply. Looking at his relaxed face I begin to have flash backs of speaking to him last night. "I'm not asking you to be with me but I won't let you look past me" what did he mean? Did he mean he still has feelings for me? Does he want us to be something more? These are things I probably should of asked last night instead of crying all over him because I'm not bringing that conversation back up! With a quiet sigh I step back out and close the door.

Carrying on down the corridor I can hear Kayden before I open the door. Poking my head in I see Kayden star fished on the bed snoring his head off. He might be a man of few words but when he has a drink in him his snores can shake the house. Laughing  to myself I shut the door over and head down the stairs quietly. 

No one else seems to be up, I head to the kitchen, grabbing a cold slice of pizza and a bottle of water I look into the living room cautiously to see if Libby is still around. I spot her cuddled up on the sofa wrapped in Theo's arms. With a smile on my face I turn round and go to head back towards the front door but trip over my own feet. Catching myself on the wall before I could land on my face I curse to myself. Turning around to check I didn't wake them I see Libby looking over, when she see's me her eyes widen and her face flashes bright red and she looks worried. I put my finger to my lips and smile and signal that a'll call her later. She mouths sorry and looks guilty. I can't understand why but I smile and wave heading to the door eating my pizza.

Finally home I take off my shoes and head up to my room. On my door is a note from my Mum:
Away on a business lunch in to the city, I should be home for dinner. Poppy is at a sleepover . Hope you had a good night. Love you, Mum xx

She's been working a lot lately I hope she isn't getting too stressed again. Taking the note I head into my room and change into some shorts and t-shirt and decide to do some homework.

I try to focus on my homework but I can't stop going over last night.

Kayden's reaction to me messing about with him before we left to go to Theo's makes me worried that I've upset him even though he said he's fine he seemed off with me, then his and Mitch's confessions of being virgins makes me smile and pray that they end up with someone worthy of their hearts, I wonder if Kaydens crush could be that person? A'll need to ask him more next time I see him but why does my heart hurt a little bit when I think of him having a girlfriend? Probably because I know I will loose him as he will put his whole self into the relationship?!

Then I have the whole issue with Finn and the awkward situation we had in the bedroom! The same bedroom I sobbed in to Noah's arms and confessed that I loved him, Kayden,Finn and Mitch.

Wait a minute! I confessed I loved them all? I must of meant as best friends didn't I? I mean I do love them but why did I say to Noah that I had thought about seeing if I loved him in a different way? Could I love the guys more than friends? Nah! That was the alcohol and my emotions being all over the place because Noah and I finally spoke about that night. Thats right that's all that happened the boys don't see me as anything more than a best friend. " pull yourself together Holly" I say out loud trying to ground myself "the guys don't see you as anything more that their best friend" thinking of it like this I manage to calm myself down. "Stupid hangover making me emotional and illogical" I mumble to myself.

I hear the door open downstairs and footsteps on the way up the stairs. "Holly you in" Poppy shouts.

"Yea! In my room"

"Hey!" Poppy says coming in and sitting on my bed. "Woah! You look rough! Did you have a goodnight?"

Hitting her on the arm "yea was good although vodka doesn't want to be my friend today" I say with a sigh trying to fix my hair but give up as it takes too much energy to tie my hair up

" I can see that" she says laughing. " are you going out today? It's half one on a Saturday and you're sitting in your pjs doing homework"

" I think I'm going to go back to sleep in a bit once I have a shower and eat. What about you?" I say standing up and putting my books in my bag, I've done as much as I can and get my things together for a shower.

"Max has swim practice and Ruby had to go home so I'm gonna do some homework after lunch then go back and get them. Mum texted and said she won't be home for dinner so I'm just going to stay over at Max's again if you're ok with that?"

She won't be back for dinner? "Yea that's fine just text me if you change your mind. A'll be here anyway. Do you think Mum is ok?"

Poppy just shrugged her shoulders "she's been working a lot but I've not noticed anything else. She said she would tell us if she thought things were going to go downhill I'm sure she's just trying to close a deal or something"

"Ok" I say distractedly. "Will you bring me up something to eat" I ask with a pleading smile.

"Sure" poppy says with an eye roll and gets up to head downstairs and I head into the shower.

When I get out the shower I find Poppy has made me a ham sandwich with a can of Diet Coke, crisps and a snack pack of Oreos on the bed with a note that says " to feed the hangover monster :)" laughing in shout thank you!

I sit at my desk in my towel and eat my bounty of food then get changed. Sitting on my bed I look at my phone and see its two o'clock. Lying down i put my head phones in hitting another random playlist and decide to take a quick nap.