Time with Kayden

Kayden

Watching Holly sway those hips from side to side in that underwear has me mesmerised and my cock straining in my jeans. She's absolutely beautiful. He curvaceous body has me under a spell and all I want to do is touch her.

Looking up from her peachy bum with those French panties on I catch her eye. She lets out a gasp when she notices me which has me twitching in my pants. I've been out with other girls but none have ever made me feel this way before. I might not be as experienced as the other guys but what experience I do have does not even compare to how I feel right now.

I lean back closing the door fully never taking my eyes off hers in the mirror. My heart is racing and my palms begin to sweat. I've seen her in her underwear before but now that our feelings are out there it feels different. Her body is mine to worship and make her feel sexy.

I can't stand the space between us. Watching her slowly turn around to face me I have to stop myself from sprinting to her. Taking a deep breath I walk over to her watching her watch me. Her body is perfect and her breasts look amazing in that bra. "Kayden" she breaths my name and the sound goes straight to my cock. Taking a deep breath again I close the distance and crash my mouth to hers.

Holly

Kayden crashes his mouth to mine wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. My hands fist into his hair and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over to my bed and lays me down never breaking the kiss.

I hungrily grab at the bottom of his top making him lean back on his heels to pull it over his head. I look up at his face and run my hand down his sculptured chest and over the ridges of his abs. He has a six pack aswell and although his chest is free of hair he has a line of it leading into his jeans. I let my finger follow it down but as I reach his jeans he grabs my hand. "Holly" he whispers my name. Looking up I see his eyes are closed.

"What's wrong Kayden?" I ask self consciously.

"Nothing's wrong." He states opening his eyes to look at me. "I just thought I should stop so you don't feel you need to do anything you don't want to" he says searching my eyes.

I know that Kayden hasn't slept with anyone but he's done other things from what I've heard him and the guys talk about in the past. "You know I have no experience in this kind of thing Kayden but I want to experience everything with you. I'm not ready for sex but I want us to get to know each other" I smile shyly.

Whatever I said must of eased his worries because his lips were back on mine causing sparks to erupt all over me. I glide my hand over his back and down his chest to the waistband of his jeans. I unbutton the first button then Kayden breaks the kiss causing me to whimper at the loss of contact.

He stands up off the bed and takes off his jeans. I watch him and when he's only in his boxers I can't help but admire his body and the obvious excitement he's feeling. He smirks at me obviously catching me checking him out and comes to sit on the bed leaning his back against he headboard.

Not liking the distance between us I climb over to him and straddle his waist causing him to let out a hiss. The feeling of his hard erection between my thighs causes the ache in my stomach to clench tighter. "You are so beautiful Holly" Kayden whispers moving his hips under me causing him to grind up into my core sending sparks out within my body.

He kisses me deep and when our tongues touch I let out a moan into his mouth making his cock twitch under me. He kisses down my neck and onto my collar bone holding my hips in place.

I start to rub myself over his hard length loving the feeling between my thighs on my the most sensitive part of my body just now. He slowly moves down to my chest nipping, sucking and kissing a trail to my breasts. He slowly takes the hard bud of my nipple in his mouth through the fabric of my bra and gently bites causing me to gasp and grind harder onto him making him moan.