Chapter 1

"Wake up, wake up. I have great news." My friend Alexis screeched.

" What is it " I groaned while sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and ran my hand through my thick curly red hair. I grabbed a pony off the nightstand and quickly put it up into a messy bun. Alexis could barely get the words out of her mouth fast enough,"WERE GOING TO LONDON!" She screamed,

" For what" I asked confused. " Do you remember that job we tried to get with that fashion company in London, well we got the jobs and we get to go to London for free." She gasped for air after she danced excitedly. " We leave tomorrow."

I suddenly remembered about my boyfriend Ryan. How was i going to tell him about this.

I shot up to get dressed into a peach dress with a pair of beautiful pink pumps. I grabbed my purse and yelled over to Alexis,

" I'm going to see Ryan!" She remembered, "Oh, yeah but i need you back here in an hour to help finsih packing our stuff.". We had to get everything packed and all the main furniture shipped to the apartment for tomorrow. "See you in an hour." I chanted while i walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to Ryan's house and knocked on the door. A European woman answered the door in Ryan's shirt. I was confused for only a second until i realized what was going on. My expression turned. I felt my blood-pressure rise and i clenched my fists into balls. I looked down at my hands and saw my knuckles turned white from clenching so tight. My breathing was calm and steady, thats when I heard him call from upstairs. I wanted to send a dagger right through his chest.

"Babe, let me get- "He froze when he saw me as he stood there on the stairs. His mouth was open and his hands were buttoning his pants. His Brown eyes scanned me up and down while i heard him mumble, "Oh, Shit." Oh shit was right. He wasn't getting out of this one.