Chapter 11

As i drove home all I could think about was Harry. Harry kissed me. We kissed. I could'nt even process what just happened. I drove back to work I had to tell Alexis. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

     As i walked out of the elevator I walked out Alexis' office. I knocked on her door and then walked in. "Oh my gosh you wont even believe what just happened!!" I squealed. "What?" She shot up from her chair and closed the door behind me. I was smiling like a idiot. "What?!!" Alexis' asked again. "OK so i met the rest of  One Direction and we went to lunch. Were all friends now and were having a great time. When we got back to the studio everyone said goodbye to me. Harry was the last one to give me a hug. All the rest of the guys were inside and Harry hugged me then picked me up and when he let me down we were so close and then we kissed.!!!!!!" Alexis' was freaking out in a good way. "OMG i cant even believe it!! so are you guys dating or what's happening?" She questioned.  "Well, were not going out but.... " I didn't have an answer. I didn't know what to say. " I don't know if were gonna go out. Maybe he kissed me out of confusion or he was in the moment. What if-" Alexis' stopped me. "No he meant to kiss you. I know it Harry really likes you." She smiled. I thanked her and gave her a hug. I walked out of her office and went into mine. I plopped down on the chair and logged on to my computer. I decided for the meeting tommorow i should put together a couple outfits for the guys. When i was done sketching the last of the utfits i looked up at the clock taking a breath. 3:27. I logged out of my computer and got up out of my chair. I put the designs in my bag and put it on my shoulder. As i walked out i thought about today. I was estastic about earlier. The blood was still rushing through my veins. I locked my door and said goodbye to Lisa and walked to the elavator. I saw Alexis walk up by me and wait for the elavator with me. "Ready to go dress shopping?" She said excitedly. Dang it, i forgot to invite Harry I replied quickly."Yeah, can't wait. I have to drive home to grab something and i'll meet you there?" "I'll wait for you. We can drive together." I gave her a smile and talked to her the whole time until we got off the elavator. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened me and Harry's conversation. I texted him before i reached my car. - Hey, me and Alexis are having a party tonight with some of our friends from work. Wanna join. The boys are invited too. :)- I recieveda text back when i hopped in my car.- Yeah sounds great i cant wait to see youlove what should i bring?- -Only your beatiful self :) - I put my phone back in my pocket and drove home. When i pulled up to our apartment i saw Alexis in the driveway talking to someone. I parked and got out wanting to see who she was talking to now. I stood frozen in my tracks when i realized who was standing 5 feet in front of me.  Oh my.........