Chapter 28

"Helo?" I spoke into the phone leaning against the car. "Hey.. Its Zayn you need to speak to Harry he's dying without you." I sighed. "Well 'I'm not his type' so he can go speak to Lauren. I don't feel like it i gotta go bye Zayn. Good luck tonight tell the rest of the boys as well." I knew that Harry would need that to be able to continue on his life. I didn't want to ruin his career as well as his love life. I hung up after Zayn replied ok and they'd call at night sometime to catch up. I let the phone slid in my pocket and climbed in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let myself collapse on my bed. I wanted to be okay again and just live my damn life.

3 HOURS LATER

It was nearing dinner time and i groaned at my stomach growling. I got up to get ready and threw on my little black dress ( lol just noticed that) and some black pumps. I let my hair cascade over my shoulders and put on some blush. Nothing special. i strutted out of my bedroom feeling sexy and Alexis whistled at me. " Hot damn!" I blushed at her comment, " thanks!" I spun in a circle. Just then the doorbell rang. I skipped to get it. "Hi." Jeremy said as he handed me flowers. A smile formed on my face as we walked hand in hand out the door and Alexis gave me a wink and a go get em look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here." Jeremy said as we approached the door to the restaurant. He opened the door and gave me a cute jester to walk in first. As we sat down it was quite awkward but it was his first date i didn't know how because he was gorgeous and very nice. The waiter came up and took our orders as he walked away i felt Jeremy's hand lay on top of mine. I felt my cheeks redden and him smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the date came to an end sadly i had to go back home. We drove back to my house the ride was full of jokes laughter and affection. He opened my door and he said goodbye. Out of pure instinct i kissed him holding onto his face. I ran my hands through his hair.. I went to feel his curls but i remembered it wasn't Harry i broke away. " well, i had fun hope we can do it again." He said. I agreed and walked into the house. Every time i looked at Jeremy i kept believing it was Harry. Damn i needed to just stay away from Harry in my thoughts. So i slipped of my pumps and slid into my warm king sized bed and drifted of into my dreams. At least there i didn't have any problems.