Chapter 26

Harry's POV

" I called her 6 times now. She won't pick up and im dying to know if she will ever forgive me." I complained. "Well, with what you said plus the fact that she likes you." I rose up from my seat on the bus and went to sit on my bunk. I couldn't eat sleep or think about anything else without seeing her everywhere i turn. I rubbed my face sliding under the covers and letting a tear fall down my puffy cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Mate you have to get up were here.' Louis said as he rocked me back and forth making me hit the wall. " Ouch,' I whined, " I don't want to." He took in a breath. " We need to get ready quit being glum." He stated. I was i wanted to be this way i had to take my time and get over her. I sat up wiping away any evidence that i was crying and followed Louis to the front of the bus. I pulled my hair to the side getting it out of my face and inhaled. "Ready?" Louis asked, " Yeah." I replied as i followed him out of the bus and walking into the arena. I'm surprised the paps aren't here? I thought to myself as we stepped into the big empty stadium. "It's huge!" Louis screamed knowing it would echo. I snickered at his silliness and walked down the stairs. Louis followed me onto the stage in the center. " are you ready?" Louis asked concerned. "Yeah, i'm fine. I'm ready." I shuffled down the last of the stairs when i thought i saw Ashleigh.

I ran for the exit where i spotted her. "Where are you going?" Louis shouted cupping his mouth for effect with the sound echoing all around me. I couldn't talk right now i had to talk to her. So many thoughts raced through my mind at once. Why was she here? Maybe to find me. What is she doing in this arena anyways. I ran into the huge exit turning and spinning in circles to find her. I searched for her red hair and saw her. I took off like a rocket down the long dim lighted hallway. "Ashleigh." I panted as i held her shoulder.

"Excuse me?" The lady asked. My mind went blank and i went completely crazy with emotions but not here. " Oh, i'm sorry thought you were someone else." I let out a sigh and didn't know where to go. " Can i help you find her?" She asked politely. " No no no...." I mumbled as i walked away picking my lip violently.

I walked back to the center of the stadium. "So, what did you do?" Louis asked when i stepped onto the stage once more. " i thought i saw her. " i spoke quietly. "Oh, well i'm gonna go get the other lads so we can practice. Okay? Be right back." He started for the main exit as i plopped down on the corner stage. I felt my phone vibrated and saw the i.d. I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now but i answered it. "Hello," it was Lauren. "How is your day going?" She asked. She took a trip to Michigan a couple days ago and i think she's still here, "Good, how bout yours." I sighed. "Good actually." I didn't enjoy our conversations like i did Ashleigh's but i loved Lauren. Come to think of it i didn't know what love was anymore. "I love you." She said ending the conversation leaving me to reply. "Oh, sorry got distracted, love you bye..." I hung up and slid the phone back into my back pocket of my skinny jeans. I let my head fall in my hands and i started to sob. "Ashleigh, just come back to me please your not my type your my perfect match. I need you. I really do....."