Chapter 27

Ashleigh's POV

I grabbed my H&M bags and headed toward the food court i was starving. Me and Alexis split up going to different stores not wanting to go in ambercrombie and fitch getting a headache. I grabbed my purse and got out money. I went over to the nearest taco bell. I told the barista what i wanted and got it.

I finished the last of my taco and got up brushing myself off. I saw someone who looked just like Harry and i stopped dead in my tracks. Was he here to apologize? I thought. The guy turned around and i felt stupid for actually thinking that he was here to apologize. I grabbed my things and left going to find Alexis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey," i sighed finding Alexis at Charlotte Russé looking at a stunning skin tight red dress. I sat down at at a dressing room chair and waited for alexis to come out. "Do you like?" She joked while spinning in a circle. "Yeah, i do." I responded and dozed in another direction waiting for her to get dressed again and come out. " You ready?" She asked fixing her shirt before going to the cash register. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 As we left the store i saw a guy that looked awful familiar. "Hey, his voice boomed across the almost deserted parking lot. I stopped and studied his face. Jeremey. "Hi," I said while walking to hima dn giving him a hug. I knew i shouldn't of but i needed it. "Hi" He repied back. "What are you doing here?" I asked detaching from our hug. I'M SO STUPID!!! hes obviouly here to shop dumbass. I told myself. " Sorry, im a little off today.' "Nah, its fine..." Alexis smiled at us and then realized we wanted to be alone. So she went to the car. My phone buzzed. I knew who it was. I dint need anyother distractions other than Jeremy. I wanted to just be friends for now but he wanted to be more. I felt my phone buzz again and saw it was (1) voicemail and (1) new text the call was from Harry and the text was from Alexis. ( Hey, here's a hint  KISS HIM) I gasped at her text. Why would i kiss him? I havent even went on a date with him yet. At least not until tonight. but i pushed all the thoughts in my mind over into the imaginary recycle bin and leaned in. I felt stupid because he was just staring at me but i could tell by the way he reacted he wanted it as well but was to scared to make a move. I felt his warm lips on mine. The cold wind around us blew my hair into his face. He laughed and he pushed the curls to the side to cup my face. The kiss was long in my opion. It seemed as if it lasted for days. Our lips moved in motion as we felt the winter air blow furiously around us. Then a car beeped it's horn. oh, yeah were in a parking lot. We stopped kissing and waved sorry to the car and got out of the way. "Well, see you tonight..' He said as he waved looking back. He almost ran into a pole and we both laughed. "Bye.' I yelled back trying to breath in the freezing oxygen.  I walked back to the car ready to tackle anything. Well, i was glad i was thinking that cause just then i pulled out my phone as it vibrated to see that Zayn was calling me. What in the......