Chapter 35

Harry's POV

I finished my shitty ass vows and waited for this to be over. The preacher started, "If anyone doesn't want these two people to be married speak now or forever hold your peace." I rolled my eyes but someone screamed out, "STOP!" I spun around. It was Ashleigh. What the hell. I wondered what she was doing she stood there hands folded everyone staring her down. I had to do something but i just stood there frozen not able to move.

Ashleigh's POV

I saw the eyes staring me down. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out just air. People mustve thought i was crazy as hell for interupting the wedding. As the preacher cleared his throat to tell the gaurds to escort me i unfroze and suddenly let my mouth say things before my head could process them, "I don't want them to be married. I love Harry dearly. I always have. I don't want him marrying someone who isn't even worth his time. I know this sounds cliche but he completes me. He knows when i'm sad when i say im fine he helps me with my problems and is always there for me when i need him to be. I know deep down he loves me and if he doesn't want me then i'll leave but i just have to know." I cleared my throat." Harry." I moved out into the asile way and towards him. " If you don't love me then i'll go but if you decide that you love Lauren more than me then i will be gone forever. I know that you'll make the right decision." I stood there looking like an idiot in front of Harry's family that was like my second family and in front of Lauren. If looks could kill, i would be dead. She narrowed her blue eyes towards me and broke the silence. " You little slut.' She spat. " You are ruining my plan. Get out before i have you dragged out." Her voice held a tone of anger that i thought was never even possible. I took a breath not to start any voilece and heard Harry's voice. I turned to see him close to tears. "Ashleigh," His voice cracked uncontrolibly, " I'm sorry.' He let a tear fall as i started to back away from the steps. I turned and ran. Straight out of the alter. I ran through all the fans and paps straight down the street to my house. I could'nt take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short but trying to keep you guessing. Lol