Chapter 36

Ashleigh's POV

I ran home as fast as i could. No idea to what just happened. I unlocked the front door as i slid off my shoes and set my emergency key on the counter. I went straight up to my room tears filling my puffy droopy eyes. I didn't bother to turn the light on.I was exhausted and was dearly in need of some sleep. I grabbed a loose teeshirt as i slipped off my dress and threw it across the room. I sighed as I laid down in only my shirt and knickers. I started to feel tears rush down my messed up face. I sat up slowly and looked over to the mirror hanging on the wall. I looked terrible. My makeup was smeared and my cheeks were puffy and my eyes had dark bags growing under them. I didn't give a shit anymore. I was torn, useless, worthless. And utterly embarrassed at the scene i made today. Harry made his decision. I stared at the ceiling and prayed that tomorrow would be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

She confessed her true unconditional love for me and i let her walk or run out the door. I stood there like an idiot. The boys sat in the front row next to my mum, Robin and Gemma. Lauren held my hands and told the preacher to continue. He hesitated. She screamed at him. She was on wits end. I furrowed my brows as i remembered what she said when she cursed out Ashleigh.

"What was your plan?" I blurted out. She only looked into my eyes a moment before getting mad. "Nothing okay!" I wasn't leaving this one alone."what was it." I sternly questioned. Everyone stared at me then her waiting for an answer also wanting to know. She tried to give me a smile. "Don't give me that bullshit smile Lauren. Tell me" "Fine you fag. I don't love you. All the things i said were fake. I only wanted you for your money and fame. But Ashleigh your slutty ass pregnant secret lover came and messed it all up." My face was all sorts of crazy how did she know. "Yeah, i knew all the late nights, disappearing at parties and the 'hanging out'" she put air quotes around the last one. " I'm not the dumbass blonde you thought i was. Now don't you feel stupid." She asked me with a shitty attitude. I took a step towards her and told her, "You are because i hated you. I never loved you either. Never." I turned at the people mouths open and unable to comprehend what happened. I told everyone that the weeding was not going to be happening obviously. Lauren slapped me straight across the face mad as hell. I shot her a death glare as the guards dragged her away, " You did love me i had you wrapped around my finger. My little finger. You LOVED ME." She screamed. I went don't the steps and through the doors.

Fans screeched and hollered as i walked past them. I jumped into my range rover and drove back to MY place. All of Lauren's shitty stuff was getting kicked to the curb. Surprisingly they didn't follow me. Maybe because i didn't have anyone with me and they knew something happened. I felt as if my world that was stacked high with solid bricks was now crumbling down like a house of cards. I had just let the one woman who loved me and made me tingle inside walk away. The wedding failure was going to be exploding all over the world. I could see it. One direction star leaves with no wife or harry styles single once again. I hated that the world was wrapped up in me. They needed to just leave me alone. I pulled up to my house in tears not because my wedding failed and i was slapped in front of my family but that the love of my life confessed her love to me and i just let her make a fool out of herself in front of everybody in the church. Lauren was right. I AM a dumbass.