Chapter 25

Hey everyone hope you like the story!! Uh, i obviously can't do anything right so i cant put pictures on the side so Jeremy the guy who likes Ashleigh is Cameron Dallas. I know he is super hot and funny. i'm sorry that i can't show you guys a pic. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashleigh's POV

Last night was the longest night of my life. I got no sleep. Well with the circumstances of my situation it wasn't surprising. Harry didn't like me. I was being used and i was to blind to see it, by his charming abilities and charisma. He showered me with 'love' and it was all  fake. I didn't understand love anymore. I thought i had a clue but obviously i don't. I needed to move on. I sighed and got up from my messy bed. The covers were thrown over the right side of the bed and my pillows were scattered over my room. I shuffled over to my dresser and looked into the mirror. My hair was frizzy and my face was a wreck. I had no intention of trying to look presentable their was nowhere to go or do. I moaned and slid my slippers on and walked down the hall into the unoccupied kitchen. I swung the door to the fridge open and found nothing good enough. (Which rarely ever happens.) I glanced at the package of glazed donuts and took one. After i finished it i sat on the couch and clicked through the channel when i found The Alan Carr Show. I loved him. He was hilarious. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.polyvore.com/out_with_niall/set?id=109824805

 After 4 hours on that couch Alexis finally had enough. "Ashleigh Jeannette Smith!" I knew what she was trying to do. "Get off your ass and get the hell outside!" She came over to the living room and pulled the blinds up. I made a hissing sound. "Don't be such a lazy ass!" Alexis then came over to me and tried to pull me off the couch. She wasn't winning this fight. I clung onto the arm of the sofa and dug my nails into it. "C'mon!!!!!" She yelled as she finally pry-ed me off. "Why" i moaned snatching a pillow while i layed still on the floor. " Well, for starters, you need to get a move on and stop thinking about it. I groaned once again and tried to get up. Once i was standing Alexis tried to get me to get dressed, "Really this?" I said as i pointed to the "Free Hugs" tee and white pants. " Yes, and your going to look beautiful." Alexis exclaimed. I sat down on the bed and fiddled with my hair until she came back out with a brush and a pretty pink bandana. "NO, don't!!!!!!! i don't wanna!' I whined like a three year old not wanting to go to school. " Alexis! Just let me work this out." I suggested but she already knew my tactic. Don't do anything and then not be productive for a week. Then finally get back in the grove but she couldn't take that let alone me be unproductive for 2 hours then a week. 'No," She gave me a stern look and then put my hair up. "Ugg, i feel to fancy' I really didn't feel like that but i wanted to be alone. Alexis will never do that. I put my lip gloss on when Alexis stared me down for not wanting to. We then had to go someplace. UGGG!! i didn't want to go anywhere. "Let's go!!' She said as she grabbed my hand and we were off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "What do YOU want to do?" Alexis asked me furrowing her brow looking at ball the stores. I glanced around knowing i had to stop complaining some-time. "H & M." I replied softly. Then Alexis started for it. I trailed behind and went straight to the back where the good sweaters and shirts were. I found a pretty button down laced white long sleeve shirt with a undershirt that was white too. I went into the dressing room and tried it on. "Perfect' I whispered to myself as i spun around in the mirror. I then proceeded to take it off and put my sweatshirt back on. Then my phone went off loudly. I fumbled through my pant pockets and found it. I scurried to answer it but before i could push answer, I saw the caller id and name. Harry. I started to take in bigger breaths and watched as my ring tone echoed in the dressing room. I couldn't- and wouldn't answer it. It would only make me want him again. I inhaled a breath and pushed deny.  This was going to be unbearable to try and forget his hands on me and his voice telling me he wants me and his kiss and- Stop! I pushed the thoughts and memories out of my mind and fixed the few curly stray hairs on my forehead as i opened the door and met Alexis at the cash register. I hope i could get over Harry and start fresh. Once again.