Chapter 14

As i watched in horror Ryan was thrown to the ground and punched repeatedly. " Stop, Harry, stop." I screeched. I ran over to Harry and tried to pull him off of him. why was i trying to stop this? I wanted him to suffer but not like this. I grabbed harry's tee and yanked it backwards towards me. He turned frozen as if i had stopped time. I realized i was holding his hands and he was staring deeply into my eyes. I was captivated by his green orbs. It was like he was apologizing through his eyes. I took in a breath and released his hands. He looked down at Ryan who was holding his nose and trying to interject. He was babbling he was sorry and he was crying. I just came up to him and whispered in his ear," I know your dating Sarah and I'm ok with that.don't try and ask me for forgiveness at the same time. and don't come crying to me when she dumps you or you break-up because i don't want to hear it. Even though you say i was the best thing that ever happened to you you were never close to being mine."

                     I walked away from him and led Harry into my apartment. As i shut the door he started to apologize Alexis went  in the other room putting our dresses away. He mumbled on and told me he was sorry when he found out he was dating Sarah and trying to get me back he felt that he needed to protect me. I had to shut him up. I pushed him up against the wall and smashed my lips into his. He was confused at first and then caught on. He grasped my hips and i swung my hands around his neck. Harry's tongue waited for entrance. I let him in gladly. As we continued this for a few more minutes Alexis walked in. "Hey i found......" She stopped and we looked at her and parted. She looked astonished for only a moment and then it turned into disappointment. She came over to Harry and led him into the next room. I did'nt want to hear what she was saying. I did'nt care probably gonna tell him to stay away or some shit. I went into the kitchen and sat on the counter. I saw that there was cookies in the cookie jar so i ate one while i waited. I wondered for a moment, what were they talking about.