Chapter 13

http://www.polyvore.com/colorblock_high-low_dress/thing?context_id=106559470&context_type=collection&id=96423909   My dress

"What is the best to get dresses?" Alexis asked me. "Hmm, I get most of my dresses at  H&M." I said still trying to pry my thoughts of Ryan out of my brain. I led Alexis to the nearest H&M and went to the back of the store for the best dresses. I shuffled through the racks and found a dress that i adored.

http://www.polyvore.com/traffic_people_knee-length_dress/thing?context_id=8987662&context_type=user_fav&id=99276442       Alexis' dress

I grabbed it off of the rack and showed it to Alexis,"Its so gorgeous, you should get it and ill get this one." She exclaimed as she held out a beautiful dress. "Great! i love it." We both walked out of the store with our dresses and a pair of shoes to match. I was feeling somewhat different about the whole Ryan 'Situation' . I realized all the things he did to impress me i really loved the way he told me he loved me. It made me smile just thinking about him and the way i ruffled through his hair when we kissed. I laughed at our jokes and good times. i love Ryan, no i cant hes done so much to hurt me, but he said he was sorry and came to london to apologize, and the endless calls about how he couldnt live wihout you.  Alexis noticed my state of thinking and called me out. "Im gonna be honest with you." She glanced at me while she grabbed my bags and put them in the trunk of her mercedes. "Ok..." I didnt know what she was going to say. "Well, i know that Ryans been on your mind lately and i wanted to give you my advice about him that i think you should take into condsideration." I felt  my stomach drop as the words came out of her mouth, " Ryan is dating sarah from the office and they're moving back to america together. I couldnt belive him. Was what she saying even true or was it a tactic to make me hate him even more. I was devistated. I didnt understand anything rifght now. When we got home Ryan was about to leave when he saw me. He got excited to ask me for forgivness but i was far from that. Anger was bubling over inside me.I turned pale as i aproached him in pure fear. He have me a broken evilish smile as i'd seen too many times.I heard a smack and he fell tot the ground. "Thats what you get you stupid, heartless, idiotic, selfish, ass." Someone yelled.