Chapter 6

The clock read 5:56. I scattered through the last couple of storage bins in the guest bedroom.

"Found it!" I murmured to myself.

I pulled out the blu-ray copy of Love Actually and set it on the floor. I closed the box just as the doorbell rang. I stood up grabbed the movie and made my way into the kitchen. I set it on the center counter. I flattened my jeans and opened the door.

" Hey, best friend!" Harry chimed.

"Hey" I chimed back as i hugged him.

We sat in the kitchen on the swirly chairs. I swung back and forth gently and talked.

" So, whats been going on lately?" I started the conversation.

"Nothing really just band practice and stuff like that." He answered.

"Your in a band?" I gave him a confused look.

"Yeah, One Direction. I'll have to introduce you to them sometime." He told me.

"Sounds great. I cant wait."

I excitedly said while holding the movie behind my back. He looked at me knowing by the smirk on my face i was hiding something.

" Let me see." A smile grew on his face.

"See what?"

I could barely keep myself from laughing. He tried to grab my arm but i ran into the living room laughing. He ran into the living room his eyes landed on me behind the couch waiting. He knew that i would try and run. I spun around the couch and tried to make it into my bedroom. But he caught me by the arm and started to wrestle me. He then found it hilarious to tickle me.

"Harry stop i cant breath."

I gasped while he tickled my sides.

"Or what?" He laughed. I was laughing so hard i could'nt breath.

"Ahh ha!"

He said as he pulled the movie from my hands. Harry held it high up in the air.

"Love Actually?! I shoud've known."

Our faces we inches apart i got lost in his bright green orbs.Our lips were about to meet, when the door swung open.It was Alexis

"Hey girl you wont believe what- oh you look like your busy. I forgot my phone plug"

She made up an excuse. She grabbed her plug off the counter and left. But not without giving a really obvious wink. Harry and i got up off the floor and sat on the couch. What just happened?

I almost kissed my best friend. I slid off the couch and played the movie. I couldn't concentrate i was to busy thinking about our (almost) kiss. Harry and I were just friends or were we turning into something more? I don't know. I just forgot about it and enjoyed our movie.