Chapter 21

I soon detached from our kiss and started to eat. The pizza was really good. I asked him, "Why did you come here?" He swallowed his bite and answered. "Well, i wanted to see you before i left tomorrow." I knew what he was doing. Trying to be with me as much as he could before he was going to be gone for 3 freaking months. Apart of me wanted to go with him but i knew that was never going to happen. It was quiet and i hate quiet. So i went over and plugged my phone into my aux and my radio. I turned on one of my fav dance songs. Jason Derulo Talk Dirty Feat. 2 Chains. As soon as Harry heard what it was he was out of his seat dancing around me. He shimmied in a circle formation around me making me laugh and feel quite uncomfortable. He sang it word for word grasping my arms and making me jump told me to sing too. Even if i did want to sing it a little bit, it was a REALLY bad song and the 2 chains' rap just came on so i defiantly wasn't going to sing that. But Harry begged and i couldn't say no to his puppy dog face. I reluctantly started to sing it, "Chest to chest, tongue on neck, international ......" You know how it goes. If you know the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the night went on Harry and I watched a bunch of movies and ate bags of popcorn. It was now 9:00. We both sat on the couch, singing at the songs that played i the movies and laughing at the funny parts. Time droned on and it was now 10:00. I was laying down across the couch and so was Harry. He layed behind me and he nibbled at my neck. "Harry stop, I'm trying to watch this. You should be too." I said. "Well, i've seen this already." He wined. I turned my head and looked him in the eyes. "Well, I want to watch it." I raised my eyebrows at him. "Did you ever think of that?" I turned back around to feel once again him at my neck and his hands wrapped around my waist. I couldn't concentrate. Not one bit. The movie i was watching i followed every detail now i was totally lost. I groaned and tried to get up and walk away. Harry pulled me back and joked,"Your not going anywhere." There was a grin on his face. I knew that grin. I had to get away but i was to late, "Harry no!" I gasped. His hands tickled me on my sides. They crawled up and down making me laugh uncontrollably. "Stop, please, stop" I yelled. Harry acknowledged my request and i let out a sigh of relief only to be kissed on the lips fast and furiously. I felt his hands pull me closer, and i did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of this we had gotten off the couch and harry had moved us to a wall. My room was a few feet away, he smiled as our foreheads touched and we caught our breath. "Harry, we shoul-" He cut me off his soft lips crushing into mine. The magnetism was to strong to resist. I didn't and couldn't stop myself. I pushed him moving him backwards into my room. I shut the door behind me and was shoved against my door, but not hard. His hands were wandering again. The touch of him made me crazy and stupid. I never could get why i wanted him so bad, no i didn't want him. I needed him to survive. I don't know how, but whenever i was around him life was always better, more fun, happy, and easier to handle when i was with him. It took over everything i did. Made every choice i made. I felt my bra being unclasped and my satin shirt sliding down my back. He broke the kiss only for a moment when he pulled his shirt over his head revealing his what seemed like 100 tattoos. He grinned, " what don't you like em." I let out a giggle and playfully pushed him on the bed.