Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

                              Ashleigh kissed me. I can't even process this right now. I had so many thoughts rushing through my brain i could'nt see straight. Alexis had pulled me into the next room. She was mad at me and i suddenly knew why. Lauren. "Do you have any idea what you're doing!" She whisper yelled. I looked at her and rubbed my neck. "I know...." She cut me off, " No you don't because Lauren is your damn fiance. You ca'nt be kissing or doing what ever your doing with Ashleigh when your with Lauren. YOU'RE CHEATING." She whispered. I was hating myself right now. I had to tell Ashleigh. I took a breath. "I'll figure it out," I told Alexis while i walked out the door.  She yanked me back in. "I do'nt think you do. Because lately you've been with Ashleigh and have'nt been talking with Lauren." She had a point. No! i have'nt. I lied to myself. I quickly denied it and shooed her allegations away.  

                                       "I love Lauren and I'm going to marry her." I yelled back at Alexis. "Well then do it tell the one you don't want to be with." She explained. Before i walked out she told me something i will never forget. " Whoever you choose be sure their the right one because when you tell whoever you don't like you will never be able to get them back." She gave me a sincere look and walked out of the room. To be honest i didn't know who to pick. Ashleigh completed me and made me excited to be with her. But Lauren........... What did i like about Lauren?????  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I roamed around my bedroom just trying to grasp onto who i loved more. Both of them shook my world and turned it upside down but one of them loved me for me and did'nt love me for my looks but for my personality. I culd'nt think at all right now. I had to get some rest or i'll lose my mind. Even more.